Spiritualnetworks

Facebook icon Twitter icon Forward icon

Chuang Tzu - Freedom Without Attachments

In the deepest of oceans lies a great fish
who is also a great bird when outside
of its native territories.

Residing in heaven's pond,
this great fish lifts itself out of its
own conditioning to become a whirling mass of energy.

Flying through the air,
what greater wonder is there than a fish
who can fly and a bird who can swim
for an indefinite amount of time
under the lake beds of normal consciousness.

Energy is the collective breathing of oceanic
and sky bound entities.
Is the color of the sky as far reaching as it seems
and is the sky an ocean and the ocean a sky?

Adopting the vision of super conscious entities,
what is ridiculous to the earth bound entities
is not so to the boundless entities.

If the water of your mind is not deep enough,
then nothing that is significantly heavy
will decide to remain within you to float
around the perimeters of your consciousness.

If the air of your contemplations
is not thick enough,
then the bird of transcendence
will find some other place to flap its ancient wings.

Pigeons and other miniscule birds
openly mock the great bird,
saying that its travels and destinations
leads nowhere but home.

In reality, the great bird's journey
is what makes it more than great
and more than capable of leading thousands
of small minded birds back to the real home of the Tao.

Those who are possessed of a small fund of knowledge
cannot naturally understand those who
have knowledge up to the rim of infinity.

In like manner, those who are of ill experience
cannot naturally relate to those who
are the fundamental principle behind all possible phenomena.

Timed by an ever winding clock,
vegetation does not endure for longer
than a night and a day
and bugs of the night do not often
make it to the next coming minute second.

Short lived and ill tempered is that entity
which wants to live longer
than it should, could or would.

There once lived a tree in the center of the Tao.
Enduring for eight hundred springs
and eight hundred falls,
what can we, who live no less than eighty years,
say about life in its sum totality?

So small and insignificant are we
who are predisposed to attaining mediocrity
or perfection in just one general area of life
or in just one intellectual skill.

The true sage laughs at all of life,
knowing what others praise
is not worth the time that it takes
in order for it to become praiseworthy.

Not budging an instance for
those who are attached to distinguishing
between what is internal and what is external,
the boundaries of the mind dissolves back
into the natural awareness of the Tao.

The true sage rides on the winds of heaven
just as he rides on a wild and free horse.
Travelling to the outermost limits of consciousness,
no name and no self is all that is desired.

Meeting someone who is capable of giving
discourses on the most wonderful of phenomena
for rivers on end, that crazy fool said that
there were men who were as fine as dragons
and as versatile as cosmic energy.
Capable of living indefinitely,
who is to believe the mad rantings of the Tao.

The Tao, responding, says that
the blind cannot see the light of day
and therefore cannot appreciate
the wild and tame tides of infinite existences.

Deaf to the sound of wisdom,
look elsewhere besides your mind
for real knowledge of cosmic energy and cosmic events.

Uniting everything into one great entity,
the troubles of politics and social societies
are as unnoticeable by the Tao
as a morning star is to normal finite perceptions.

Left with a huge old tree,
do not consider its ultimate function
to be based on whether it is useable
by small minded bird like entities.

Planting the tree of your heart
in the infinite emptiness of nothingness,
sleep under its cosmic branches
of protection and freeing knowledge.

No axe man being brave enough
to attempt cutting away at its unending roots,
the Tao is perceived as useless to those
who think that they are ultimately useful.

As humble as dirt, allow the Tao
to step all over your pride
so that you may be able to see
what is truly enduring and useful
and what is of cosmic and planetary significance.

Humbled by the Tao,
fortunate are those who hear from you.


Copyright - The Blue Cross And Shining Sunset Academy

Present, Awake, & Alive

http://presentawakeandalive.com/

Wings

On the wings she flies and soars over oceans, rivers, seas and the earth .. The one who rides this wave ..  sees and feels all that she needs to know is that which lays deep in the very heart of mother earth ... deep in the soul of the world where shaman lives is the teacher inside me ... I am him and he is me  ... let love step forward and guide me ...  and let our very heart and souls melt, encapsulate  and
merge where two shall become one and the same in spirit ... we become love  ... we become energetically connected on the wings of the one who flies ...  and the one who lives deep in mother earth ...   
MT

Your Daily Reading: “Living Wide Awake™” Be Prepared to Learn Some Lessons 11-27-12

…An interesting day today.
Provided Karmic influences in your loving relationships are in balance, today will be peaceful.
Opposing Energies: resistance, negativity, unfinished business
Otherwise, be prepared to learn some lessons relating to unbalanced parts of your Karma with your loved one(s).
It may seem like hard work now, however you can accomplish more than you thought if you care to continue in your current relationships.
Wide Awake Words™ for today: enlightened, evolving, growth
This is a focused energetic day, so the thoughtfulness of it all, is your main ingredient.
Remember, what you think, you begin creating.
Thinking in the positive flow accomplishes more self development with Karma.
Peace.
Catherine
“Uniting Spiritual Growth with Conscious Living”™
www.TheNaturalSage.com
© 2012 The Sage Lady All Rights Reserved.

Church...An institutionalized form of Religion

No more than a building where people gather together and form their own likings within their religion. Being the place SN where we can communicate with an opened mind I say this, my aim is not to judge nor say my way is the only way and yours is not. I only share through what I've experinced in the past. As on my web-site, I am open minded to reach truths beyond human understanding but cautious of what I digest. I am not a religous fanatic nor do I belong to any groups. I beleive a golden thread of truth does rest in all spiritual teachings, but through my findings are hidden additional useless principles that barricade the reality of God or whatsoever God means to others. I have nothing against anyone who's beliefs are different then my own, but please do not try to change my beliefs to yours, I been there and it doesn't fit my needs.
Spirituality is not a religous state but an awarness searching for inner truths and wisdom that allows oneself to connect with the higher source I call God. Its real and is not impossible to do. Most churches judge this type of thing as going off the deep end. Why is it that a Minister can say, God spoke to me and as I was listening HE SAID:: Come on people, he or she are not any different than you and I along side of that God spoke to many as well as Jesus did too. People are humilated in church a place of worship, I've seen it and hear about it in my area. Also have need to mention about some Christians who think I'm possessed by the devil because my book was written through communication. The knowledge I acquired about going to church over time left a negative impression inside me. I was born and raised Catholic visit and involved myself with other religions: One thing they all have in common is money, lies, and the use of people. For myself this is not a place of worship when so little contains to the true source. So many books were not entered into the bible of today> The information was thought as to dangerous for the reader. Ha, most dangerous to those who teach it may not be in need and loose their jobs!

A pastor's wife who I never heard of wrote me to basically let me know I was going to hell because I do not go to church. This was under the request of a family member. I clearly let her know that I understood every verse from the bible she wrote to me and I didn't believe that God was only at the hand of a minister in a building. God is everywhere and I clearly know my way to salvation. To beleive in Jesus and God takes more than verses from the bible, there is much we need to apply in our daily lives to be fruitful. I said, to all do respect, ministry has a way to have one feel threatened through their given message as her's was. I let her know that everything she had written me I knew well and had a beautiful relationship with God. The love she spoke of seem different than the love I experinced which is a love not known from any humankind. With that I learn to accept myself and yield that same affection to others. You can't give a thirsty horse a drink of water from a tea cup, it must flow in plenty to recieve. I pray that I may keep my hands to create in making others happy and my ears always open to hear his voice that I may understand what I do not. I pray for strength and guidance to seek better wisdom and not to be above anyone else, but for the good of my own development and satisfaction. I try to keep myself aware of them everyday events that gets most of us in trouble, like speaking out before thinking, but do correct my mistakes on the spot.


There been a few times I'd been out of line and God told me to go back and fix it. One example: because the girl wasn't with it to my satisfaction while she check me out at Wal-Mart, I was very rude to her. After leaving the check stand I felt bad and God said to me, go back and make it right. I did, said I was sorry and she didn't deserve to be treated in that way. Then I heard, now was that hard to do? Feel your heart and tell me what you feel? At that moment I felt love and his forgiving for what I had done. I know exactly where I am and sometimes wonder why others find fault in what I have that is so beautiful beyond words? I'm not alone, many of you have this and ain't it beautiful! I found this outside the church in the mountains: Its pure and has no objections about me. It seeks all that is good for the good. I'm the one who fails and forget where I must be. There are so many souls who have lost faith not only in God but in themselves as well caused mostly by the church. They go to church to find comfort and to heal and in return they're condemn for however they present themselves or how they look and end up not good enough to be apart of. PERIOD Now that sucks! At the time this happened I was a decon and please don't think it be different from another religion it happens all around. Under the conditions found how people are treated by the church makes me wonder why for its purpose as it is not suppose to be that way according to the words of Jesus. We are all unique in many ways. We find tools to fit our needs to get to that spiritual point in our lives, whether it be church or not, because I am different doesn't mean God is not in my life. This is my say about going or not to church. God is within us and within we find the Temple Jesus talk about. The Temple is within us, that same temple he told the high priest that he would tear down and build again in 30 days. They thought he meant the material building, when they replied to him, you will built in 30 days what took us to build in forty years? I rest my case Smile

CHANNELED ASCENSION MESSAGE FROM THE HIGH COUNCIL OF ORION 26 Nov 2012

CHANNELED ASCENSION MESSAGE FROM
THE HIGH COUNCIL OF ORION
COUNTDOWN DAY 25
NOVEMBER 26TH 2012.

Channeled by Holly Hawkins Marwood
Transcribed by Paul Marwood
Audio file is available at http://www.akashahealingstudio.com/channeled-message-ascension-countdown-day-25/


ONENESS - PART 2.
“Greeting Dear Ones. We are the High Council of Orion.
Today we'd like to talk about Oneness. We've mentioned this idea, this word, before and we also have said that we would discuss it more. So today we will.
It's a word that's used quite frequently and bantered about in all kinds of realms, particularly metaphysical realms, these days as the time gets closer to December 21, 2012. And more and more frequently the concept of Ascension is being discussed. This word Oneness seems to be part of this conversation.

We would like to discuss Oneness as yet another topic that is a future experience of humanity on the planet. In sharing the idea and the concept of Oneness in your current time and space, the potential for living in a state of Oneness moves ever closer. Bringing the information from the future to the now for those who are ready to connect with this concept, allows a bridge to be made. The bridge is happening from the future back to the present, and those who connect to it create the foundation for the bridge, which allow many more people to cross.

Let's talk about Oneness. The word Oneness implies singularity, which for many based on the world you live in at the current time, could be a word that doesn't feel comfortable and perhaps even confronting. For when one looks at what's going on around and sees fear and strife, discord, untruths or any other experience that is not one of ease and grace and beauty and joy and love it's easy to be in a place to say “Never mind I'm not interested in Oneness. That doesn’t feel good. There are too many things out there that I'm not interested in being at one with.” And from that point of view we would completely agree. For polarity is still a strong experience on your planet and more importantly in your consciousness at this time. So we would not be a proponent of living in Oneness from the place where your worldwide community stands at the moment. It would be wise and recommended to not choose Oneness of the place you stand now. However, Oneness in the future is a place where each individual is dignified, respected, and seen for who they are fulfilling their Soul’s mission, regardless of outward appearances of their human condition. It's a place where there is no judgment about good or bad, more or less, better or worse. There is no judgment about religious beliefs, about philosophical understandings, about political sides of the road, about socio-economic strata or about political dominion.

We are going to ask you to play a little game with yourself to bring the experience of Oneness closer to your everyday reality. For we’re not asking you to go from the state of collective consciousness that currently exists on your planet at this time, to suddenly embracing all as if you can look past all the barriers of divisiveness that are there. What we ask you to do is start dropping the veil of separation in any place, in every opportunity you have in your life. As you move through your day, what we ask you to do is any situation you come upon that you feel judgmental about we’d like you to remember that that situation is comprised of individuals. Each of those individuals has, beneath the veil of their humanity, a beautiful, infinitely intelligent Soul that's guiding every action in this life for its highest purpose. What if you take a moment and take a breath and in any situation you feel judgmental, you just allowed yourself the awareness that behind that human experience that you're feeling judgmental about, is a beautiful, wise Soul guiding that human experience in a dance of perfection for the Soul-level outcome that is most appropriate.

For example, if one is driving down the road and someone cuts you off and instead of getting judgmental and making statements about their driving competency, or the lack of brains in their head or any swear words that might come out, what if you take a breath and step back and remove the veil of the humanity and realize that is a Soul? Just observe how you feel, perhaps it takes a little of the punch out of your anger or your frustration, perhaps it shifts your point of view just a little bit, maybe even a lot, maybe it brings you into greater level of peace and non-reactivity. What if you see somebody outside of a store, on the side of a road, asking for money, and you from your judgmental place might decide that they don't deserve it, why don't they get a job, or they make you feel guilty for choosing to not give them money, whatever it might be? We ask you in that moment to just stop and breathe and see and experience that individual as a Soul who's carrying an equal amount of light to who you are. From the place of their Soul all is in its perfection, even if the human experience from your point of view seems less than perfect.

All we’re asking you to do is just observe how you are feeling in that moment. Do you feel a little more compassion towards that person? Even just a slight shift in your judgmental point of view? It's actually a fun game and the beautiful piece of this experience that were asking you to practice is because as you become aware of the Soul-level truth, and even allowing the Soul level truth to be whatever it is for each Soul who you come in contact with, you are allowing the Soul level truth of who you are to shine a little brighter. For in you allowing the Soul to shine brighter in others, you are dignifying your Self from that same level of truth. As you do, observe how you feel about the day, the people who you come in contact with, your response to the news, things you see on the Internet, the way you feel when you go to sleep at night, the way you wake up in the morning.


What this is is a beginning experience of practice of Oneness. For without seeing the sameness in all of us sharing the planet at the same time, it is impossible for us to get to the higher levels of consciousness that our Souls are crying out for.

What we ask you to do is just play and have fun with this practice of Oneness. By seeing the dignity and respecting the Soul level path of every person, every animal who comes across your path, and just see how you feel and play with it. It's an experience that can bring you greater peace, greater peace of mind, an increased level of ease, and much gratitude for the perfection of the Soul’s orchestration of each individual life, and most importantly your Soul’s orchestration of your life.

We emanate profound love for each and every one of you and see through to your Soul-level experience, and the perfection in each one of you, and hold the light high that you see the perfection in yourself.

Be blessed!

We are the high Council of Orion”.

Perception vs what IS: How do you choose to perceive, part 2



How we choose to walk through this world can make all the difference.

For example:

Sue's day: mom in hospital, Joey got suspended from school, had a flat tire, came home and made dinner for the family...

Sue's perception and inner response to the day: It must be tough that mom's mind is so alert and yet her body can’t do all of the things that it used to do. Wonder what I can bring that will help to make her stomach feel better. Hmm...maybe if I give her some more castor oil. I can bring acidophilus or maybe peppermint. Perhaps we need to focus on alkanalizing her system a bit more? We’ll see. I would like to speak with Joey to see where he's at within himself, wonder what happened at school? It'll be interesting to hear his perspective on why he got suspended. Wonder what he's learning about in the now, hope I can be of help to him during this time.

Sue speaking with her husband/wife at the end of the day:

Sue: “Got a flat tire today.”

Alex: “Oh, I am sorry to hear that.”

Sue: “It actually worked out very well - gave me time to just sit in one place and be present.”

Alex: “Oh, that’s cool.”

Janet’s day: mom in hospital, Tommy got suspended from school, had a flat tire, came home and made dinner for the family…

Janet’s perception and inner response to the day: That hospital sucks, they don’t know what they are doing. Mom’s stomach hurts and they still haven’t figured it out yet. Joey – ay Joey, what the he** did he do this time? Argh - and now I have to cook for Chris on top of everything else.

Janet speaking with her husband/wife at the end of the day:

Janet: “Got a flat tire today. Oh my God I was so angry, I wanted to”…on and on.

Chris: “You could have walked home.”

Janet: “I have to do everything. Tommy just got suspended. I can’t do it all – you’re such a loser. You never help out…you have hands, why don’t you cook your own dinner for once.”

Note: The conversation could go on and on like this forever.

Perception. We have choices in terms of how we will perceive the experiences of our lives. We can keep re-living the choices of our parents, of their parents, of our lineage or we can make our own choices, carve out a new path. Clearing what your mind and brain have “learned” from having participated in certain life experiences is key. De-conditioning 101. Why are you performing actions that don’t match your vibration of understanding – meaning, that which you know or seek to know as truth in action?

Teach your mind to walk in alignment with what you know, as within, to be Who You Are. Walk the path as you know it. Do so with all of your mind, body and soul. This is a great service to humanity. We all serve humanity in some way or another. What is your way? How do you make a daily difference in this world, what is your contribution?

It is through your actions, your example that people will learn of the many other perceptual options from which they may choose the next time they are encountering some of life’s harsher experiences. Reveal the light that you are through each action that you take. As we step into our own reflection of Divinity, each soul receives more light, more color, more awareness. No action you perform is solely for or about you. Consciously or not…your every action reaches out into creation and affects your brothers and sisters.

In this way of walking, nothing exists as a “problem,” it simply IS.

This way of walking neutralizes experience and allows one to learn what it means, in actuality, to walk through life in a state of Grace.

Will there be dissonance? Yes. As you are learning to walk in alignment with what you know, there will be dissonance. However, whether climbing Mt. Everest, cleaning the toilet, having dinner with the President or making dinner for your family - it is not the experience that makes it what it IS, it is you who colors the experience that makes it what it is. Experience is experience.

Accept what is and “problems” cease existence. Instead of a problem there is only that which IS. Why is it a problem if your car has a flat? Why is there cause for celebration when you graduate from school? We lend value to these experiences of the earth. We like or dislike them. However, they simply Are in this realm of learning.

Our reality, how we live, how we choose to create and “be” in the world – these are all clear reflections of what each soul is in the process of learning/experiencing. What we seek to learn, we create in our worlds, it is as simple as that. We can walk in alignment with All That IS, or we can walk in alignment with the knowledge of the self. One is the horizon – the other is but a point on the horizon. Life is the process of learning that We ARE All That IS... and it is about moving through the world in this state of awareness.

When in a state of true presence, every other moment fades. Past and future cease to exist.

When you are not present in this moment, where are you?

If you are physically in this room and yet somewhere else in your mind, you may as well physically go to where you are in your mind. Create it in the physical world so that you can experience it directly if that is where you seek to focus your energy…otherwise - let it go and be present in this moment.

We can create much more powerfully when we are fully present in this very moment.

First published on examiner.com

Weekly Energy Updates - November 26th to December 2nd,, 2012

HI Everyone !

As mystics, seers, psychics, mediums, healers and all you well intentioned and spiritually awakened students of the Greater Mysteries….you are more aware of what is going on inside and around you every day. You are able to discern for yourself that any challenge, struggle, emotional pain, physical injury and any enlightening experience you are having, is all part of the major shifting we are going through. But what about the Souls out there incarnate in Ego’s that are still asleep? What about them? They are going through all of this suffering and challenges, joys and pitfalls, without anyone to decipher, explain, or support them through it. It is enough, I know…that you and I are going through some excruciating transformations and powerfully enlightening & uplifting experiences…moving from one side of the spectrum to the other…but I must ask that you do not forget that their are millions and millions of people out there that are unable to understand there current circumstances and need your help.

I see a tremendous number of “Spiritually enlightened Light-workers” that have so much love in their hears and truly do wish to serve, but feel totally limited or blocked in one way or another. Talented Divine Beings…who wish they could spend more time in their chosen spiritual work; rather than in a job that they don’t like. Then there are those that wish to serve and are having moderate to great leaps in opportunities to do so. Such a wide range of experiences people are having. Please note..this WILL change in 2013 after the shift of winter solstice 2012.

I need to add one more experience to your daily spiritual responsibilities…please remember that we all need to help those who know not. From your Inner Temple..take a moment each day to join with the Office of the Christed consciousness….the First Principle of Love in your heart chakra…and send out an invocation to the Cosmic, “May there be healing and enlightenment…joy and heart chakra alignment for the many who are seeking the Truth and for all those who are still in slumber but need to be gently awakened. Let this be sent out now….for the benefit of All involved; for the Greater Good of All”. Please also send me any names of people that would like to be on our World Healing Project…healing list. 2x day they will all receive free healing and Divine Rays of Intelligence…varying…to help them step up into their heart chakra. Join up yourself…you don’t need to be “sick”…just wishing to have more support is great !

Now for you…it is clear that this week continues to be like the rest…as we approach winter solstice 2012. The very old core issues that challenge you and make you feel emotional, are still bubbling up from the lower layers of your “earth” (root) and “water) (emotional sacral) sub-levels at ALL the major and minor chakras…therefore you are likely feeling some discomfort..in all sorts of strange places. (Some old; some new). There is also an increased spread of Divine Love through the Wings of the Christed Love spreading globally as well..so be rest assured that you ARE gaining….there are positive increments forward.

I will start to write up frequently now what can be expected as we move through the 2012 shift and just what is means, esoterically. I will also start to speak more to the importance of heart chakra alignment and entry as it is absolutely imperative that you “gain roots” and open up the centre of the heart to the Light of the Sun (Solar Heart). Like a tree reaching for the Sky…your cerebral-spinal axis must have stability so that as the major movements take place in the energy shifts at the solstice..you are able to move “with” them…and not topple over. Like the Solar winds upon the earth’s magnetic field, you too must have a strong magnetic field; a full aura which can take the impact of change and excel your consciousness across the threshold into the triad of Spiritual Love, Mind and Will.

In Light and in Peace,

Kathy

Join me at the Eve of the Winter Solstice, Thursday, December 20th, 2012 in Aurora, Ontario or join in long distance…. http://schoolofetherichealing.com/2012/winter-solstice-2012-teachings-from-the-centre-of-the-galaxy/

Just

November 26, 2012 an easy relaxing 20 mile meditative run,” When you look at a star or at a bird, or at a tree, find out what is happening to you as you look, and that will reveal a great deal about yourself.”

Is "God" Love, or is "God" Everything?

Let's be honest everyone. Most of us on this site are teachers and healers in our own rite. We are the one's who "get it" so to speak. So, I'd like to hear all ye'all's thoughts on this one. We say it or hear it almost every day in the new age world....God is love, or that Love is the only thing that is real. I personally have come to believe that God is not just love, God is simply EVERYTHING. Including the dark, the evil, the pain...all that stuff we want to heal, or get out of. Aren't all these things actually just as real? They sure as heck feel real to me. I get that duality is supposed to be resolved...at least in theory. If that's true, how come so many "aliens" or beings without 3D bodies are so interested in our little Earth project. They must obviously have some kind of agenda, either to help or not. So Why? What is their motivation if they exist in dimensions where duality doesn't exist? So if God is everything and the light is evolving, does that mean the dark is evloving also? If so, how does that effect the whole "plan" as we new ageys see it? Anyway. Just throwing these thoughts out there for you dearest folks to chew on....Now. DISCUSS!...

The 3 Ways Faith Transforms Tragedy Into Enlightenment

Guest Blog - The 3 Ways Faith Transforms Tragedy into Enlightenment

Life and Death Inextricably Connected, Bereaved Mother Says Before the death of her 16-year-old twin daughter, Sarah, Caroline Flohr says she was living under some major misapprehensions. “Like so many, I believed that tragedies happened somewhere else, to other families, and were something we only read about,” she says.

On Aug. 23, 2004, it happened in her community – to her family. Sarah died in a car accident. It would take Caroline several years to come to some kind of peace.

“I believed that death came after a life had been fully lived, when one was long past childhood. I was wrong,” says Caroline who writes about her family’s spiritual journey in the memoir, “Heaven’s Child,” (www.heavenschild.com). “Death comes when it will.”

On the fifth anniversary of Sarah’s death, her friends and family – Caroline; Sarah’s grandmother, Nonny; her grandfather, Papa Ed; stepfather, Andy; twin sister, Caiti; brother, Christopher; sister, Mary; and her sister, Annie – agreed to set her free. She would be released from her family’s pain and grief, powerful emotions that ensnared her spirit. The family accepted her loss in a celebratory ceremony at Sarah’s grave.

“I’ve allowed my heart to mend, to hold onto Sarah’s memory but not the pain of her loss,” says Caroline. She says she has become a more complete and spiritual person since the death of her daughter, and explains how her faith made that possible:

• “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King … What does a bereaved mother do with the rest of her teenage daughter’s life, which has moved on to the next stage? After a few weeks, Caroline cancelled Sarah’s cell phone, and the family slowly returned to a regular routine. Caroline lights a candle during dinner, with a picture of Sarah and her twin sister placed nearby. Though she can’t see Sarah, she feels her presence. It may be in the kindness of a stranger, the sudden appearance of something that was lost, the smell of a certain fragrance. Faith is believing in that which you can’t see – and not ignoring what you can feel.

• The present is a present: Within weeks of Sarah’s death, the family dog, Emmett, died. After so much loss, the family welcomed a yellow Labrador, which would be named Lady Brooke. While witnessing the joy the dog brought back to the household, it became abundantly clear that experiencing joy in life was a gift. Indeed, every moment given to us should be considered a gift, including the memories of loved ones no longer physically in our lives.

• Interweaving death with life: In the five years from Aug. 23, 2004 to Aug. 24, 2009, Caroline learned how to weave the reality of death into her daily life. Death is no longer one heavy fact that cuts through life but rather a part of life that makes joy sweeter and relationships richer. By interweaving death with life, we are always reminded of what is important. ###

About Caroline Flohr
Caroline Flohr was a busy wife and mother to five children when her 16-year-old twin daughter, Sarah, was killed in an accident. She was forced to dig into the deeper meaning of existence and came away with profound edification. Flohr lives with her husband and children on Bainbridge Island, a suburb of Seattle. She will be a participating author at Seattle University’s Search For Meaning Conference in March 2013.

Are we a vessel?

Are we vessels? Vessels are containers. My body can be a vessel but I am not my body, I am the spirit within the body. So in my mind we are not vessels. Our bodies can express our thoughts through talking, writing or whatever means of comunication is at hand. Our spiritual thoughts are part of the oneness of the universe, all connected. How can we (as spirit) be a vessel when we (as spirit) are one? The saying goes "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience." ~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

The Bible tells us we can be either a good vessel or a bad vessel. How can anything be bad if it is from spirit? Yes, our ego's can be bad, tell use lies or whatever but spirit? I dont think so. If my spirit is bad then because we are all connected all your spirits are bad too.

Timothy 2:20-21

20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver,
but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor.
21 Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a
vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for
every good work.


A glass of water- the glass is the vessel (body), we are the water (spirit). I am not a vessel because I am the water. When the glass breaks and becomes useless, the water flows and returns to its source.

I am not my body, I am my spirit.



Thoughts?

You Are A Work Of Art

What would you like to create in your life? What would you like to experience? Remember no one is like you. You are as rare and unique as your fingerprints. The Universe is impeccable to the nth degree. You are you. You were needed to show up this life time. You were needed to join your ‘soul group’ in a marvelous emotional and spiritual journey. It is the journey that you each needed to take individually and collectively.

You are made of the stuff the Universe, the Spirit of the Universe and Creativity Itself needed to have in place this time. Allow your creativity to move and flow into your awareness.

What would it be like to live the life you truly desire? Step into that life in your imagination. Walk about as the person who is living the life you desire and imagined. Creating your life is like painting an exquisite masterpiece--paint brush stroke by stroke. You begin with drawing your ideal life and move forward systematically until completion.

Spend time every day designing the mental blueprint of your ideal life. Focus on that blueprint
while your ideal life unfolds moment to moment.

You are a work of art—enjoy the process of your creation. ###

Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD, Metaphysician - Certified Hypnosis and Regression Practitioner, Author and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing blocks, fears and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She facilitates Past Life Regression and Future Life Progression. She was a World Regression Congress faculty member in the Netherlands, India, Brazil and Turkey. http://www.drdorothy.net http://facebook.com/DrDorothyNed http://teamasea.com/drdorothy

What you see in others, shows you yourself - Gary Zukav

A share from Gary Zukav!!


"The good you find in others, is in you too. The faults you find in others, are your faults as well. After all, to recognize something you must know it.The possibilities you see in others, are possible for you as well. The beauty you see around you, is your beauty.
The world around you is a reflection, a mirror showing you the person you are. To change your world, you must change yourself. To blame and complain will only make matters worse. Whatever you care about, is your responsibility.
What you see in others, shows you yourself. See the best in others, and you will be your best. Give to others, and you give to yourself. Appreciate beauty, and you will be beautiful. Admire creativity, and you will be creative. Love, and you will be loved. Seek to understand, and you will be understood.
Listen, and your voice will be heard. Teach, and you will learn. Show your best face to the mirror, and you'll be happy with the face looking back at you~
By choosing your thoughts, and by selecting which emotional currents you will release
and which you will reinforce, you determine the quality of your Light. You determine
the effects that you will have upon others, and the nature of the experiences of your life.

Have a happy and beautiful week friends! - heart and light!

Spiritual energy around us ...

Nature has provided us with sources that emit spiritual energy and can be easily found around us.
A child's innocent smile...
Fragrance of flowers in a garden
Cool blowing wind during the summer season.
Nice sunshine during the winters.
Mother's love for her child.
Chirping of birds....
Sight of snow covered mountain peaks...
Can my spiritual friends add few more of them ??
data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg

THE FREEDOM ROAD

THE FREEDOM ROAD: In "Road to Freedom" David Icke gives a keynote lecture reveals many secrets where hidden by those who govern us and manipulate. Among other things, talks about the Freemasons and the Illuminati and its relationship with many of the U.S. Presidents. En "Camino a la Libertad" David Icke nos ofrece una magistral conferencia donde desvela numerosos secretos ocultos por aquellos que nos gobiernan y manipulan. Entre otras cosas, nos habla sobre la masonería y los iluminatis y su relación con muchos de los presidentes de EE.UU.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing. Are frequencies that affect the balance and harmony of the body, restoring energy patterns. Among other tunes are Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana and music with dolphins and whales. Música especial para relajarse, meditar y sanar. Son frecuencias que inciden en el equilibrio y la armonía del cuerpo, restableciendo los patrones energéticos. Entre otras, se encuentran melodías de Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana y música con delfines y ballenas. RELAJACIÓN MÚSICA, MÚSICA RELAX, MÚSICA MEDITACIÓN, MEDITATION MUSIC, FRECUENCIAS SANADORAS, MUSICA ALTERNATIVA, MUSICA SANADORA, MUSICA PARA SANAR EL ALMA, HEALING MUSIC, MUSIC FOR HEALING,healing frequency, FREQUENCY TO HEAL, MUSICA ESPIRITUAL, SPIRITUAL MUSIC, MUSICA DELFINES, DOLPHIN MUSIC, MUSICA NEW AGE, MUSICA REIKI, MUSICA YOGA, MUSICA DE BALLENAS, RELAX MUSIC FRECUENCIAS SAGRADAS SOLFEGGIO