THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT

Facebook icon Twitter icon Forward icon

Jesus: It is Impossible to Have Any Winners if There are Any Losers

Jesus: It is Impossible to Have Any Winners if There are Any Losers
Posted by Stephen Cook on January 6, 2013 / Comments Off
Category: Ascended Masters Tags: Jesus, John Smallman
Jesus: It is Impossible to Have Any Winners if There are Any Losers
As channelled by John Smallman – January 6, 2013
wp.me/p1B8dY-al
Listen to John’s reading of today’s message: http://johnsmallman2.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/01-06-2013-jesus-audio-blog-for-sunday-january-6th.mp3
The disappointment that so many of you have been feeling should be easing now as the new energies flow through you bringing you strength, courage, and the confidence you need to move onwards from here. Reaching this point, this moment, has been a great achievement, even though its significance is perhaps not yet fully apparent to you.
You held the Light, showed the way, and moved all forwards into this New Age. It will now grow and develop so that you can, with continuing abundant help from those in the spiritual realms, bring about the essential changes to all human interactions and activities that will result in peace, abundance, and joy for all on Earth.
Yes, there is much work to do, but it will no longer feel like work because the rewards that your efforts will bring to all will completely uplift and inspire you. Enormous progress will be made very rapidly in the revivification of the Earth and all the life-giving processes that she supports and maintains for the benefit of all who live and shelter under her protection. An environment to honor and delight all is under construction, in which Love directs and guides every activity so that perfect harmony of intent can create the wonders for which all have been yearning.
As these new love-framed energies flow more abundantly through the environment that you inhabit, the old and unloving ones will weaken and fall away, and the power that they appeared to support and encourage will continue to crumble and decay because transparency will interpenetrate every relationship, every activity, every undertaking, and the destination, the outcome, the end result sought by all participants will be the same.
No longer will hidden agendas muddy the waters of cooperative ventures as different parties seek to benefit from the often incomprehensible and confusing legal terms and language used to divide and antagonize the parties to agreements. All now seek success for all involved, and will work to ensure that every issue is fully addressed and dealt with to the complete satisfaction of all involved, because it has now become blazingly apparent that it is impossible to have any winners if there are any losers.
Winning ― success ― depends on everyone being treated with honor and respect so that misunderstandings and disagreements are fully discussed and resolved to the satisfaction of everyone who is party to an agreement. Everyone wants everyone to be fully satisfied, and with that intent always present, success for all is ensured and guaranteed.
There will always be differences of opinion and perception, but with the new, loving energies flowing freely and evenly, open discussion leading to resolutions that work for all will always be achieved, and mutual trust in one another will grow as it proves to be the most effective way in which to achieve the results that all are seeking.
There has been much talk of this New Age of peace and abundance, and of the opportunities for creative ventures that it will provide, and now it truly has arrived, bringing new energies that will enable astounding improvements in the living conditions of the masses who have for eons been living in abject poverty to come into effect. In fact, humanity has already started to work together to resolve many of the long-standing issues and conflicts that have divided so many communities into warring factions for so long.
All the issues that separate and divide people will now be seen as opportunities to come together, honor one another, and work lovingly, compassionately, and trustingly to reach resolutions that are acceptable to all. This has always been possible, but before now the motivation was lacking because ingrained inflexible attitudes on both sides made even meeting each other an opportunity to inflame new conflicts as each side claimed the high ground and sought to blame the other for the problems they needed to resolve amicably together.
Inflexibility and refusal to understand another’s perception of a situation are no longer acceptable attitudes or behaviors, and with the new loving energies sweeping across the planet those who hold them will now be increasingly bypassed as new leaders with wisdom and compassion take over negotiations that have stalled or ceased to make progress.
When Love permeates people’s hearts miracles can and will occur, so in your prayers and meditations, make a point of intensifying the love you are already intending to send to those who are overwhelmed by the situations in which they find themselves, know that it makes an enormous difference, and that it brings peace, opportunity, and renewal to areas of the world that need it most urgently. Love, which you have now embraced, is the power and the creative intelligence that will enable you to resolve all your worldly problems and issues with compassion and wisdom.
You are going to discover and uncover Love in places that you would never have dreamed that it would be found. Love, as you well know, is the life force ― in fact, It is Life. In the illusion It has lain hidden, unacknowledged, and unaccepted by the majority of humans for eons.
Now, with the energies of the New Age building and intensifying, the smokescreens, the dishonesty, and the debris under which you have attempted to conceal It will just dissolve, and you will find that It has always been with you awaiting your acceptance so that you can work together to create Heaven on earth.
Your loving brother, Jesus

A beautiful writing by a friend

This blog titled "into a new reality" is a beautifully written piece. U may like it. Click on the link below

http://vishymn.blogspot.in/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00%2B05:30&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00%2B05:30&max-results=11

Guess, who painted this picture?

Guess, who painted this picture?
It is called “Purple Rain”.

 

Check out the amazing Photos and Video.

 

 

 

 

 

Justin The Painting Horse  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gallery of Justin:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzanne Lie: Teachings From The Arcturian Mothership – Living Multiple Realities, Part 2

Teachings From The Arcturian Mothership – Living Multiple Realities, Part 2
By Suzanne Lie – January 16, 2013
http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.co.uk/

Mytre Speaks:
Gradually, the cloud of Akashic Records began to clear. We wondered if this clearing was because we were collecting the necessary information we needed for our Mission. It was when we touched the final energy pattern and found ourselves hovering over the beautiful, pristine planet of New Earth that I knew we had completed our history lessons from the past and were ready for the NOW.
However, the vision did not vanish, so we relaxed into the experience. Allow me to take a moment to explain how we “read” the Akashic Records. We opened the energy patterns of the Akashic Membrane. We always did this while holding hands and using our free hands to simultaneously touch the glimmering information pattern. Then, a scene instantly surrounded us. We could merely observe the scene and/or we could interact with it. This experience was very similar to entering a holographic program.
When we found ourselves in New Earth, we felt such joy and unconditional love that we could hardly contain it. Hence, we modulated our breathing to accept this higher frequency of reality. We had just come from experiencing Gaia’s many difficult years of tottering on the edge of survival. Then, to suddenly experience Her true Nature of SELF was overwhelming joyful.
It was with this brief experience that we were suddenly “logged out” of the Akashic reality and found ourselves in the Holosuite standing in front of our dearest friend, the Arcturian.
“I see that you enjoyed the end-goal of your Mission,” the Arcturian said with an energy that felt like a smile. I know that is a novel concept for a smile to have an energy field, but everything has an energy field – including smiles.
“Yes,” the Arcturian responded to my thoughts. “Everything does have an energy field. However, it is more correct to say that every manifestation has an energy field, as the energy precedes the creation. Therefore, let us begin our lessons by each of you feeling your own energy field.”
In response to the Arcturians request, Mytria and I released the hands that we had not even realized were tightly grasped together. When we did so, we instantly felt our energy field shift. We stepped apart a few paces so that we could focus on just our own energy field and discovered that we instantly felt like something, actually someone, was missing.
My old feeling of sorrow and guilt threatened to invade my heart again, and I felt a certain aloofness take me over. Once again, I was compensating for my loss with a low-grade anger that I had never realized I even had. I focused on understanding that hidden anger and discovered it was the mask for fear. As a warrior, fear needed to hidden by anger. I had not realized that I carried that habit into my daily life. Furthermore, I had not realized how frightening life was without my beloved by my side.
Mytria Speaks:
Mytre wanted me to speak of my experience, even though he could emphatically feel it. I too had to mask my anger that Mytre was taken from me just as I began labor with our daughter. We had had such deep intimacy in our Nature Home, and to have it suddenly taken away when I needed him so much, cut me to the core. I told myself again and again that he had to leave. My personal need for him was minute in comparison to the needs of our planet. Therefore, I had to stifle my true feelings, which created an invisible wall around me.
Only our daughter could penetrate that wall. In fact, she lived within it until she began to walk, which was amazingly soon. Then, I could only feel desolation and sorrow. All the grief of losing Mytre that I could not allow to surface while Alycia was in my aura came to the surface. Fortunately, the Priestesses of the Temple in which we lived all loved Alycia and wanted to share time with her. Thus my daughter was always loved and protected.
I realize that when I thought I had healed my sorrow, I had only covered it with dedication to purpose and I only allowed a few people admittance to my feelings. I was totally alone because I could not allow myself to feel how very much I missed Mytre. Fortunately, when I returned to our Nature Home and moved my life into the Core of the Mother, I began to heal. However, only my return to Mytre, my Divine Complement, could heal the wound of having, and then losing, that wonderful sense of completion.
Mytre Continues:
While Mytria was telling her story, I felt every one of her suppressed emotions, as well as my own guilt. However, I was able to work through the guilt quite quickly. This quick recovery gave me the confidence to allow all my emotions to come into my conscious awareness. With the return of Mytria’s unconditional love in my life, I was beginning to remember how to unconditionally love myself.
My thoughts were interrupted by the Arcturian saying: “Now that you have felt your energy when you are separated, allow your auras to expand until they overlap and flow into each other. Allow yourself to feel your two energy fields blend into one.”
Mytria and I stepped back together and resumed our pose of head to head, heart to heart and toe to toe. Instantly, we felt the bonding field of the unconditional love that we felt for each other. We both melted into the feeling, which amplified the energy field far beyond the confines of the Holosuite. We had been standing in this manner beyond time when the Arcturian joined our energy field.
“Within the deep love of your joint energy, I wish to give you each the memory of a Parallel Reality,” the Arcturian said telepathically.
Then the Arcturian softly touched me on my Third Eye. Instantly, I was swept away into the Parallel Reality in which I had chosen to leave Mytria in her Nature Retreat and returned to my duties as a Protector for our Pleiadian Colony. Therefore, in that reality Mytria and I only had a close encounter.
I made the choice to leave Mytria because I could not allow myself to follow my instincts and fall in love with her. Instead, I answered the call of what I had known as duty. By the time I actually met Mytria I had completely forgotten my encounter with her in the Womb of the Mother. In fact, I had forgotten all love and beauty in search of dedication and ambition. With that thought I jumped into the future in which I was an Admiral.
This life was not on a timeline that was preparing for our Ascension. It was not that that planet did not ascend because of my choice, but because I had left the stream of reality that was flowing towards Ascension. This stream of Parallel Reality was created when I left love. Hence, it was not a reality that was streaming into Ascension. Hence, I continually fought battle after battle. The only thing that changed was my military rank.
I was the same person as when I was young. I just had more responsibility and greater problems. I felt like as if I was a tool rather than a person. I had had many women, but nothing ever lasted or satisfied me for very long. I was very powerful and successful, but completely alone and devoid of love.
The Arcturian touched my forehead again, and I opened my eyes. I looked at Mytria and saw that she was crying. She had been there with me and felt my life without her. I threw my arms around her and hugged her so tightly that we could barely breathe. Then, my great warrior self began to cry like a baby while Mytria held and comforted me. I finally regained my composure, blinked my eyes and felt reborn.
Without a word, the Arcturian touched Mytria on her Third eye, and she went into a deep trance.
Mytria Speaks:
When the Arcturian touched my Third Eye I flashed into the Parallel Reality in which I did not let Mytre leave me to follow his military duty. We had just arrived at the Village from our Nature Home, and I had just started labor. I knew that he should follow his Commander, but I begged and pleaded for him to be with me, at least until the baby was born.
Finally, after many tears, he took me into the Temple and stayed with me during the birth of our child. However, he was not totally with me. Even while the baby was being born, he seemed distracted and a bit annoyed. I knew he was not annoyed with me. I was just a frightened woman having my first child. No, he was annoyed with himself because he had allowed me to convince him to abandon his duty.
He kept this energy field for the entire time we were together, which was until Alycia began to walk. I could no longer keep him from his responsibility, and frankly, I was tired of his halfway attempt at being loving. I had held onto him and played every guilt trick I had to keep him with me. However, we never returned to our deep intimacy again. I had not respected his Soul, and he could no longer trust me.
He started to stay out late and see other women. Finally, when he had another opportunity to go into battle, he welcomed it. So did I. Meanwhile, our society was falling apart. The temporary energy shield that the Arcturians had given us was starting to collapse. The Arcturians had created this field to stave off the Draconians until we could transmute our reality into the fifth dimension.
Because I had made a selfish and frightened choice, I had moved into a Parallel Reality in which selfishness and fear ruled our world. I knew that we would all die, or worse. There was nothing I could do. I had chosen to be so weak that I could not get by on my own and was left alone with that weakness.
When the Arcturian again touched my forehead, I collapsed to the ground, too weak to even stand. Mytre lifted me up onto my feet, put his hands on my face and looked into my eyes as he said:
“That is NOT you. That was a reality in which you left your SELF. YOU did not choose that reality in this life. Instead, you have remained the incredibly strong and powerful person that you were when we first met. Since then, my beloved, you have grown from a courageous young woman into a High Priestess of the Sacred Fire. I am honored to be your Mate.”
I did not cry. Through Mytre I could feel who I truly had become. Through his eyes I could see the courage and dedication that I had never recognized within my self.
The Arcturian Speaks:
Do you both see how a Parallel Reality sprung up when you made the “either/or” decision of leaving or staying? In the Parallel Realities you just viewed, you made different decisions than in this life, which bi-located you into a slightly different timeline. People can also chose a timeline that moves them into a happier and more fulfilling Parallel Life.
A tree has many limbs. Some of these limbs are strong enough to survive any storm, yet some of the limbs will fall away from the trunk. Your Soul creates and chooses many Parallel Realities to give itself the greatest variety of experiences. Each Parallel Reality is created when you make a life-changing, either/or decision.
On the other hand, in Alternate Realities, you chose to express different components of your complex persona so that you can live many versions of your Self in one timeline. For example, in one of Mytre’s many Alternate Realities he is an artist and in another he is a healer. In one of Mytria’s Alternate Realities she is a warrior and in another reality she is a wife with eight children.
When you place your primary Point of Perception within a fifth dimensional expression of your Multidimensional SELF, you can view and/or experience all your Parallel and Alternate Realities within the NOW of the ONE. You enter into these realities, just as you entered into the Akashic Records. Do you have any questions for me?
Mytre Speaks:
Of course, the Arcturian knew that we would say no, but It was giving us a chance to transition from our former emotional states into the Flow of life on the Motherships. As the Arcturian expected, we both shook our head NO. Instantly, we were beamed into our Quarters. We went straight to bed and we fell into a deep sleep.

Jennifer Hoffman: Out On A Limb and Deep In the Valley

Out On A Limb and Deep In the Valley
By Jennifer Hoffman – January 13, 2013
http://enlighteninglife.com/out-on-a-limb-and-deep-in-the-valley/
Have you been feeling blissful one minute and scared out of your skin the next? Do you see your life as a wonderful flow of potential and then wonder how it’s all going to happen or are sure that it won’t? Have you come to the awareness that nothing in your life is stable, secure or dependable any more? Congratulations, you’re out on the limb of the last vestiges of the old paradigm energy and deep in the valley of your fear and everything that reflects your current limitations. The good news is that it is temporary, the bad news is that you, and we, must all go through this period before we get to the other side of it.
I believe that when we see life on Earth from other dimensions, we think it is going to be easy. If we didn’t, we would never agree to come here. Then once we are in the density of 3D we remember (or realize) how hard life can be and we get stuck in the density by design because this is what we have to overcome, transform and evolve. The process begins with a desire for change and then we’re out on a limb, moving away from what we believe is creating our pain or disconnection. We feel unsupported, alone, isolated and confused. But the fun is just beginning.
Once we move away from what is familiar, we are out on a limb, reaching for the new energies we want to align with. But instead of bringing us joy, peace and comfort, they initially serve to illuminate every fear, doubt and limitation that we have been unable to see until this moment. Higher energies allow us to know where we are disconnected from our own power and divinity and this is where we go deep into the valley. Now we’re struggling with the fear we have been connected with but have never been able to identify or see for what it is. We stay in the valley of our fear until we embrace the new energies and allow them to carry us out of the valley and into the dawn of our new paradigm.
This process is one we will cycle through from this point forward. Transformation, Ascension, and evolution were never designed to be a single, quantum leap into a new reality. It is a process of illumination where we become aware of a new potential, then clearing where we clear the fear, alignment where we release enough fear to align with a new energy or higher vibration or frequency, integration where we integrate the energy into our being, and then evolution where the new energy becomes the foundation for the new paradigm that becomes our new reality.
Wherever we are in the process, we can find peace when we remember that it’s a cycle and keep reaching for the next step. The fear is real, but it is only a representation of our disconnection where we have allowed our belief that we are ‘not’ override the truth of who and what we ‘are’. We are worthy of miracles, a wonderful life, love, peace, joy, abundance, success and everything else that our heart longs for and reminds us is possible for us. Evolution is both our mission and our birthright and as long as we stay on that path and keep reaching for the light of truth and love, we will achieve everything we desire and more.
Copyright (c) 2012 by Jennifer Hoffman. All rights reserved. You may quote, translate, link to and repost this article, in its entirety, as long as you include the author name and a working link back to this website. Any other use is strictly prohibited.

Peggy Black: Message from the Team

By email from Bonnie.
Message from the “Team”
Galactic Family of Light
Peggy Black and the Team, Jan. 16, 2013
We are here, joining you in the midst of all things. You are to be acknowledged for consciously anchoring the energy from the core center of the galaxy. The crossing of this energy threshold signals the beginning of change in the collective field. Those of you who are aware of what has taken place can celebrate, for you were the physical chalice of all that was being offered.
We realize that many were expecting great and grand sweeping changes once this event took place in your reality. Let us assure you that on our level there were great and grand sweeping changes. These profound shifts will now begin to filter into the physical reality that you are focused upon. The celestial alignment anchoring the new reality of earth into the realms of the 5th dimension has occurred. The higher frequencies and the vibrations of light held in the 5th dimension are now more available to feel and experience.
Allow yourself to be acknowledged for all the active internal shifts and changes you have processed in the last series of years. We assure you that the density that has been transformed from this dimension has been monumental. You have done your personal work in clearing compressed vibrational traumas from your physical body, your mental patterns and your field. You have also assisted and supported the clearing of compressed vibrational traumas from the collective consciousness as well.
We say congratulations and keep up the good work, there is still more to be transformed. We assure you that you are making the difference by bringing your light, love and willingness to this galactic theater. We also assure you that literally the changes are coming forth with greater speed and manifestation then ever before.
In the coming days there will be an increased awareness that your spoken words and emotional offerings are manifesting more quickly. Many of you are now experiencing this very thing as you state your intentions and the results show up in your life without delay. We invite you to begin to consciously clean up just how you use the power of your spoken words. There are no throw away words.
Learn to listen to how you are stating your lack or your bounty, your challenges or your blessings, your gripes or your gratitudes. What you are telling the universal energies will manifest in some expression in your life and experience.
Each word carries the vibration of your personal power and intention. These word/sound vibrations, infused and partnered with the force of your emotional expression, interface with the quantum field of all possibilities and bring forth what has been offered. We invite you to own this awareness and power from your multidimensional perception. This truly is how the act of creation works and you know this in your deepest self.
In the past there was a buffer of time which allowed you to correct many of these false or misqualified statements that you offered without much thought or intention. In the coming times you will be amazed at how rapidly your thoughts, desires and intentions are showing up. So we invite you to claim this personal power as you practice creating life-enhancing realities for yourself, your community and the world.
You will also become aware of the incredible synchronicities that occur to bring about these realities. Recognize and remember that synchronicities are meant to be a part of your experience. They serve as guidelines or markers to let you know that you are “in the flow”; consider them signs along the way. This will become a fun and playful aspect of creating your new realities and experiences.
We invite you to look for and acknowledge these unusual events that are somehow related. Once you begin to train your awareness to see these, so to speak, “miracles” or recognize a seeming odd coincidence occurring, you will know that you are on the right track. Watch for the synchronicities as they show up and celebrate your clarity.
Also begin to notice how your physical body is feeling, for it is also undergoing tremendous changes. Each cell is shifting to hold more and more light frequencies. This does not happen overnight. So be kind to yourself and conscious of the foods you ingest, making sure that they are whole, healthy and fresh. Make a practice of infusing your conscious energy blessings, into any substance you put into your body. Remember you are a transformer of energy frequencies as a multidimensional being.
Drink water, for this holy substance supports the work of the cells and tissues in becoming more crystalline and light filled. We invite you to honor yourself with the gift of being in the nature that is available. Drink in this holy substance of energy and frequency offered by nature for it will revitalize your subtle energy bodies. Be sure that you find ways and methods to relax each day even for small moments or mini rest bits. You are also invited to play, joyfully and childlike. Be sure to incorporate laughter in your daily pattern, for laughter is a powerful healing vibration which resets your energy field.
You are also experiencing altered states of awareness, noticing a subtle shift in your perception. Welcome those experiences; you are beginning to own your true authentic self as a multidimensional being. The dimensions are much like rooms in a large dwelling; you will discover these dimensions or rooms as you explore the possibilities and allow yourself to move beyond your rigid boundaries. Again we invite you to play with this concept and potentiality.
Allow yourself to explore creating a space for this to occur naturally. Part of the shift in consciousness, the awakening and the ascension is the recognition and the ability to move freely along the timeline as well as from one dimension to another. You have had those moments where you truly do this, however we are inviting you to be aware of when you make this shift and to practice and welcome this ability to unfold.
You will find the perfect method which will support this shift in awareness. Sages and ancient ones have all given clues of how to bring about this shift; our favorite will always be the use of sound vibrations; chanting and drumming will certainly create a shift, as will dancing and meditation. There will come a time when you will able to shift your consciousness and alter you perception just with the desire and intention.
You will begin to explore the other dimensions and timelines with greater ease, each time bringing a new awareness back into this dense dimension of physical reality and duality. You will learn how to be in the altered-state of non-duality and still be present in this here and now. The doors are open for you; allow yourself to cross the threshold into the wonder.
We are welcoming you into the galactic family of light. Your planet and humanity is moving more fully into this realization. It is important that you always honor your physical body and presence in this dense polarity and dimension; however we also want you to honor and welcome your divine multidimensional presence. Each day invite this divine partnership, anchor this energy to the electromagnetic and geomagnetic field of this planet, and embrace the clear knowing that you are receiving pure energy and support from the one true source of the All That Is.
Remember you are here on assignment to transmute and transform the dense unconsciousness and the misqualified energy that has been offered into this matrix or reality. You are a master and we are just reminding you of your true self. When we invite you to “lighten up” we mean this on every level.
Bring your light of consciousness to each experience; offer your light of joy and gratitude as often as possible; drink in the energy of light that is being given to you at each moment, from all of nature, the stars and your very galaxy. Your every cell is adjusting and shifting to hold and anchor more and more light conscious vibration. You are literally being bathed at all times with this beautiful healing, ever expanding, vibration of light.
Welcome this pure energy you call light, acknowledge this pure energy of light, and begin to offer and share this light with all you encounter. You are becoming a true being of light vibration. Remember that you are light. You come from light and you will always be an extension of light. You are a guardian of the light.
We are honored to have this opportunity to acknowledge and welcome you into the divine family of light and love. We offer our gratitude and deep appreciation for the work and service you continue to extend into this physical reality. Be kind to yourself and others as these shifts and changes in density bring challenges. We are always available to assist and support upon your invitation and request. the ‘team’

WELCOME TO THE NEW EARTH by Patricia Cota-Robles

January 2013

www.eraofpeace.org

Congratulations! Through the unified efforts of Heaven and Earth, we have God Victoriously Birthed the New Earth in the 5th-Dimensional Realms of CAUSE. During the unprecedented celestial alignment that took place on December 21st and 22nd, 2012, our Father-Mother God Inbreathed the Earth and ALL Creation up the Spiral of Evolution into the next octave of our learning experiences. This event, which was called the Shift of the Ages, is a natural part of our evolutionary experience that occurs only once every so many million years.

This shift involved not only the Sons and Daughters of God evolving on Earth, but also the Sons and Daughters of God throughout Infinity. Each and every Child of God is now in position to cocreate with our God Parents the next phase of our journey back to the Heart of our Father-Mother God. This will be a unique process for every Child of God throughout the Universe, but on Earth it will be glorious beyond our wildest imagination.

In order to grasp the magnitude of what the Birth of the New Earth in the 5th-Dimensional Realms of Cause means for each of us, we must understand that the 5th Dimension is a frequency of Light that transcends separation and dualityWithin this higher frequency of vibration the gross mutations of disease, poverty, hunger, war, greed, hatred, or pain and suffering of any kind cannot be sustained. The 5th Dimension is a timeless, spaceless frequency of God's Infinite Light and Perfection. It is the frequency that we have always known as the Heavenly Realms. Now with the Shift of the Ages God Victoriously accomplished, the Heavenly Realms have Ascended up the Spiral of Evolution into the 6th-Dimensional Realms of Light.

Within the 5th Dimension Divine Love and the consciousness of Oneness and Reverence for Life are the ONLY reality. The Sons and Daughters of God abiding in the 5th Dimension are destined to cocreate experiences that enhance life with every thought, word, action, feeling, and belief we express. We will cocreate win-win situations for everybody as we perpetually focus on Love, Light, and the highest good for ALL concerned. This may sound too good to be true, but actually it does not even begin to describe the wonders and joyous things we will be cocreating once we accept that the New Earth has been Birthed, and we daily and hourly live out of that profound Truth.

I know the events of the 2012 December Solstice have created a lot of confusion. That is because of people's expectations, and because it is difficult for people to step back and see the bigger picture. For aeons of time our fragmented, fear-based human egos have manipulated us into believing that our physical body is who we are and that the physical plane is our only reality. Nothing could be further from the Truth, but that illusion is a hard habit to break. We look at the outer world and come to erroneous conclusions about events that have taken place in multidimensional levels of our existence. Our conclusions are wrong because we are multidimensional Beings of Light abiding within many dimensions simultaneouslyThe physical plane is the least real of all of the dimensions we abide in, and it is the very last dimension to reflect the changes that have taken place in the Realms of Cause.

The Company of Heaven is very aware of the challenge we have with our egos, and they are doing everything they can to help us perceive the Truth of the miraculous Birth of the New Earth. Ask your I AM Presence and the Company of Heaven for clarity as you take the following information into your heart of hearts. You are already aware of the wonders that have transpired. That is true even if you do not remember these events on a conscious level. You have been an instrument of God during this Cosmic Moment, and you were an intricate part in the fulfillment of this important part of the Divine Plan.

On December 21, 2012, during the moments of Earth's alignment with the Galactic Core of the Milky Way, our Father-Mother God Inbreathed this planet and all Life evolving upon her up the Spiral of Evolution. During that Cosmic Moment, this precious planet reclaimed her rightful place in our Solar System. That sacred event paved the way for another activity of Light that had to be victoriously accomplished in order for the New Earth and ALL Humanity to be successfully Birthed into the full embrace of the 5th Dimension.

Over 2,000 years ago, Jesus, the Avatar of the Piscean Age, revealed an activity of Light that would take place during these "end times" which would serve as a catalyst for returning the fallen Sons and Daughters of God on Earth to Christ Consciousness. The event he revealed was a Baptism by Sacred Fire that would be initiated by our Mother God, the Holy Spirit, on behalf of awakening Humanity. This miraculous event was God Victoriously accomplished on December 22, 2012, thus paving the way for the successful Birth of the New Earth in the 5th Dimension.

In order for us to comprehend the enormity of what has occurred for Humanity and the Earth, the Company of Heaven asked me to reiterate some important information they gave to us about events that paved the way for the wondrous Birth of the New Earth. There are thousands of new people on our newsletter list, and this background is very important. This article is a little long, but I promise you it is well worth your time.

 
Baptism by Sacred Fire

In the beginning, we were a full-grown Being of Light, and an Immortal Victorious Threefold Flame enveloped our Earthly bodies. The Blue Flame of our Father God's Power activated our left-brain hemisphere and the rational, logical portion of our brain. It also activated the masculine power center within our Throat Chakra. The Pink Flame of our Mother God's Love activated our right-brain hemisphere and the creative, intuitive portion of our brain. This Sacred Fire also activated the feminine love center within our Heart Chakra. Our Mother God is the feminine polarity of God. She is the Holy Comforter and expresses the Love Nature of God. She is the Being we came to know as the Holy Spirit within the Holy Trinity.

Initially, the masculine and the feminine polarities of our Father-Mother God were perfectly balanced within us. This allowed our Father God's Blue Flame of Power and our Mother God's Pink Flame of Love to merge into the Violet Flame of God's Infinite Perfection.

This perfectly balanced Violet Flame activated our spiritual brain centers, which are our pituitary, pineal, hypothalamus glands, and the ganglionic centers at the base of our brain. When these spiritual brain centers were activated, our Crown Chakra of Enlightenment opened to full breadth allowing the Yellow-gold Flame of Christ Consciousness to Birth the Child of God that we are into the physical plane of Earth. This Yellow-gold Flame completed our Immortal Victorious Threefold Flame and the manifestation of the Holy Trinity within us.

After our fall from Grace, we created overwhelming pain and suffering for ourselves. We used our gift of free will and our creative faculties of thought and feeling to create patterns of imperfection that resulted in all of the maladies that are now existing on Earth. When we began experiencing pain for the first time we were afraid, and we had no idea how to cope with what was happening in our lives. We were so buried in our self-inflicted strife that we could not raise our heads above the mud puddle of our miscreations enough to see the Light. This prevented us from communicating with our God Self or from perceiving viable solutions to our problems through Christ Consciousness. All we wanted to do was make the pain stop.

We knew that our Heart Chakra was the portal through which our feelings were expressed in the physical plane. We thought that maybe if we blocked this portal, the pain would stop. So the Children of Earth, in a desperate attempt to stop our pain, made the fateful decision to close our Heart Chakras.

The Beings of Light revealed that when we closed our Heart Chakras, we blocked the portal through which our Mother God's Love entered the physical plane of Earth. This catastrophic occurrence forced our Mother God to withdraw her Love to a mere trickle of its original intensity. This created monumental problems that catapulted the Earth and all her Life into a downward spiral of darkness, pain, and suffering.

Once we closed our Heart Chakras, the infinitesimal amount of Divine Love our Mother God was able to project through our right-brain hemispheres, was barely enough to sustain brain consciousness. This caused our right brains to became almost dormant. When that occurred, the Blue Flame of Power from our Father God and the Pink Flame of Love from our Mother God no longer merged into the perfectly balanced Violet Flame of God's Infinite Perfection.

Our Father-Mother God's balanced Violet Flame was the catalyst that activated our spiritual brain centers and opened our Crown Chakra. Without the support of the Violet Flame, our spiritual brain centers began to atrophy. This forced our Crown Chakra to close, which prevented us from communicating with our God Self and the Company of Heaven. We were no longer able to maintain Christ Consciousness.  

When we lost conscious awareness of our God Self and the Company of Heaven, we started to perceive the physical plane as our only reality. We came to the distorted conclusion that our physical body is all that we are and that the gratification of our physical senses is our purpose and reason for being. As we plodded through our Earthly existence making choices that took us further into separation and darkness, we developed a fear-based alter ego. This fragmented aspect of our personality is known as our human ego. Our human ego usurped the control our God Self was supposed to have over our Earthly bodies.

Without the balance of our Mother God's Love, we began abusing our masculine power. We made power-oriented decisions that did not take into consideration how our choices would affect other people, or if they reflected Love or a Reverence for Life. When we were in male bodies we abused our power by being violent and aggressive. When we were in female bodies, we abused our power by suppressing it and allowing ourselves to be dominated and oppressed. The more we abused our power, the deeper we fell into the abyss of our human miscreations. As time went on, our plight became much worse.

Then, 2,000 years ago, during the dawn of the Piscean Age, an evaluation was made by our Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven to see what the greatest need of the hour was for Humanity. The Shift of the Ages was coming and our hearts were still closed. We were oblivious about the Love of our Mother God, and we no longer functioned with Christ Consciousness. It was clear that without powerful Divine Intervention Humanity would not be ready to make the shift into the 5th Dimension.

The Children of God on Earth had fallen into an abusive and power-oriented patriarchal consciousness. We were being totally manipulated by the "dog eat dog" attitude of our fragmented and fear-based human egos. We were oblivious of our Mother God and her Divine Love. We knew that there was only One God and that we are all Children of God, but it did not occur to us that this all-encompassing Presence of God was both masculine and feminine. Amazingly, we assumed that as Children of God we had a single parent, and we believed that parent was male-a Father God. What child is ever birthed without a Mother? "As above, so below."

During Earth's evaluation by our Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven at the inception of the Piscean Age, it was clear that the greatest need of the hour was for Humanity to reclaim our Divine Birthright as Sons and Daughters of God. The only way to accomplish that goal was for us to return to Christ Consciousness. And the ONLY way to return to Christ Consciousness, was for us  to open our Heart Chakras and the portal within our right-brain hemispheresthrough which our Mother God could return to Earth. In other words, without the Love of our Mother God there was no way to regain Christ Consciousness. Humanity would have to open our Heart Chakras and balance our Mother God's Flame of Divine Love within our Immortal Victorious Threefold Flame. Only then could our right and left brain hemispheres become balanced, and our spiritual brain centers reactivated, thus opening our Crown Chakra and returning us to Christ Consciousness.

In order to accomplish this mighty feat, a Divine Plan was set into motion. Our Father-Mother God summoned a Beloved Son and Daughter of God from the Great Silence. These precious Beings were Twin Flames who had been in the Great Silence for a very long time learning how to anchor the archetypes for both the return of our Mother God and Humanity's return to Christ Consciousness. They are the ones we have known as Jesus the Christ and Mary Magdalene. These selfless Beings of Light volunteered to embody on Planet Earth to demonstrate to the fallen Children of God the reality of our Mother God, and the path of Divine Love Humanity must follow in order to return to Christ Consciousness.

Jesus and Mary Magdalene knew that because of Humanity's ingrained belief in the patriarchal authority of a single Father God, Mary's role would initially be as a silent partner. Her part of the Divine Plan was cloaked in secrecy to prevent the plan from being blocked through the abuse of power being wielded by Humanity's patriarchal human egos at the time. Jesus and Mary Magdalene were equal partners, and together they God Victoriously accomplished the Immaculate Concept of their Divine Missions.

During what is referred to as "the lost 18 years," Jesus and Mary Magdalene studied in the mystery schools of India, Tibet, and Egypt. When it was time to begin their mission of anchoring the archetypes for the return of our Mother God and Humanity's return to Christ Consciousness, Jesus demonstrated for all the world to see the imperative first step-the return of the Divine Feminine, our Mother God, the Holy Spirit.

At the age of 30, Jesus and Mary Magdalene came to the banks of the Jordan River, where Jesus immersed himself in the sacred water element. Water represents the emotional strata for the Earth as well as the emotional bodies for Humanity. Once Jesus was in the water, he participated in a Divine Ceremony that anchored the archetype for the return of our Mother God. In that ceremony, John the Baptist washed away the sins of the world by Baptizing Jesus with the Love of our Mother God-the Holy Spirit.

We have all seen pictures of Jesus standing in the Jordan River with the Dove of the Holy Spirit descending into his Crown Chakra. In that moment, Jesus' right-brain hemisphere was brought into perfect balance with his left-brain hemisphere. His spiritual brain centers were activated, and his Crown Chakra was opened to full breadth. When this occurred, Jesus became the Christ grown to full stature and his mission of modeling Humanity's Divine Potential as a Beloved Child of God began in earnest. Simultaneously, Mary Magdalene experienced the same anointing through a Baptism of the Holy Spirit. At that moment, Jesus and Mary Magdalene became the Avatars of the Piscean Age.

For the next three years Jesus modeled to the world the path of Oneness and Divine Love that each of us must follow in order to regain Christ Consciousness. Day in and day out, Mary Magdalene supported Jesus with her love, and held the sacred space for the fulfillment of their Divine Missions.

The path of Oneness and Divine Love is the only way the Children of God will return, through Christ Consciousness, to the Heart of our Divine Father and Mother. Jesus demonstrated this path and our Divine Potential through various activities of Light and the miracles he performed. Both he and Mary Magdalene clearly revealed the Oneness of Life through their dedication to each other and their reverence for ALL Life.

At the age of 33 Jesus accomplished the final facets of his Divine Mission. Thirty-three is the master number that reflects the Christ made manifest. There is a lot of discussion at this time as to whether Jesus was actually crucified and whether or not he resurrected his body. The Company of Heaven has confirmed that both of these events were vitally important to the fulfillment of Jesus and Mary Magdalene's Divine Plan.

Contrary to the guilt-inducing things we are often told, the reason Jesus was tortured and crucified was not to atone for Humanity's sins because we are such worthless sinners and worms in the dust that someone had to save us. In Truth, our Father-Mother God gave each of us the gift of free will and NO ONE is allowed to interfere with Humanity's experience, or the ramifications, of our free-will choices. We are responsible for how we have used our gift of Life, and we must experience the consequences of our thoughts, words, actions, feelings, and beliefs whether they were positive or negative.

Jesus agreed to be crucified because he wanted to prove to the world that there is nothing the fallen human ego can do to the physical body that will destroy the Divinity within us. His crucifixion and resurrection proved that even if one's body is reviled, tortured, and crucified, the Divinity within is eternal and lives on in our Light Body.

Jesus and Mary Magdalene came to anchor the archetypes for the return of our Mother God and to demonstrate the path of Oneness and Divine Love that each of us must follow in order to return to Christ Consciousness. Jesus knew, however, that our human egos were powerful and that our lack of trust in ourselves was overwhelming. He was very aware that the potential was great that we would misunderstand his mission. After all, many Avatars had come and gone since Humanity's fall from Grace, each one with the intent of teaching Humanity the path of Divine Love that would lead to Christ Consciousness. In every attempt, Humanity separated ourselves from the Avatars and Deified them with the hope that they would save us. Jesus was determined to not let that happen this time, so he created a plan that would clearly demonstrate to Humanity that we are each responsible for our individual return to Christ Consciousness.

In the final act of Beloved Jesus' mission he wanted to clearly reveal to Humanity that he cannot do this for us and that we are not saved simply because he was here. Jesus left a powerful archetype to prove that no matter how dedicated we are to him, we are each responsible for our return to Christ Consciousness. In order to create this archetype, Jesus invoked the assistance of his Beloved Disciples.

After Jesus' resurrection in his Light Body, he remained on Earth for 40 days. During that time he expanded his Light Body and lifted the Disciples into Christ Consciousness, so that they could experience the return of our Mother God and what it was like to reconnect with their God Selves. In Christ Consciousness the Disciples were able to perform all of the miracles Jesus performed. They quickly learned the lessons that would enable them to continue the mission that had been started by their beloved brother, Jesus. They prepared to spread the Truth of our Mother God, the reality of Humanity's Divinity, and the Path of Oneness and Divine Love that would lead to Christ Consciousness for every evolving soul.

At the end of the 40 days, it was time for Jesus to Ascend into the next phase of his mission. When the Heavens opened and Jesus Ascended into the Realms of Illumined Truth, he withdrew his Light Body from the Disciples. Since the Disciples had not attained Christ Consciousness through their own endeavors they began to falter and they lost the ability to sustain Christ Consciousness.

The Disciples realized that in spite of their great love for Jesus and their dedication to him and his mission, he could not save them or sustain them in Christ Consciousness. It was not enough for them to love him, or for them to accept him as their personal savior. Reaching Christ Consciousness was something each of them would have to accomplish on his own. The most Jesus and Mary Magdalene could do was anchor the archetypes for the return of our Mother God, and demonstrate the path of Oneness and Divine Love that we must each follow in order to return to Christ Consciousness.

For ten days the Disciples struggled with their predicament. On the 50th day after Jesus' resurrection, the day we now call Pentecost, the Disciples realized what they must do in order to attain and sustain Christ Consciousness. On that day the Disciples entered what was called the Upper Room. This was a higher state of consciousness that they each attained by consecrating their lives to the path of Oneness and Divine Love. In that elevated state of consciousness, each of the Disciples opened his heart and from the depths of his Being invoked the return of our Mother God through a Baptism of the Holy Spirit. This time the Baptism was by Sacred Fire instead of water.

In that instant, the Disciples' right-brain hemispheres were brought into perfect balance with their left-brain hemispheres. Their spiritual brain centers were activated, and their Crown Chakras were opened to full breadth. This allowed the Disciples to regain Christ Consciousness and to reconnect with their God Selves. We have all seen depictions of the Disciples after their Baptism with Sacred Fire by the Holy Spirit. They are shown with a Flame pulsating from their Crown Chakras indicating that they had regained Christ Consciousness.

Even with all of the archetypes that were carefully anchored during the Piscean Age, Jesus and Mary Magdalene knew that it would be millennia before Humanity would really understand their message and reclaim our Divine Birthright as Beloved Children of God. It was obvious that our human egos were not going to relinquish their patriarchal control easily. The resistance would be great, and every possible effort would be made to suppress the role of Mary Magdalene and the Truth of our Mother God. Jesus confirmed this knowing in Revelations when he stated, "In the Day of the Seventh Angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God will be fulfilled and time will be no more." He said this would involve the Second Coming of the Christ through a Baptism by Sacred Fire.

The Piscean Age was the Day of the Sixth Angel. Jesus is known as the Prince of Peace because of the Divine Qualities associated with the Sixth Solar Aspect of Deity, which was the predominant influence during the 2,000-year cycle of the Piscean Age. Jesus' symbol is the fish, because he and Mary Magdalene were the Avatars of the Piscean Age, which is represented by the symbol of the fish.

The Shift of the Ages and the Birth of the New Earth.

Now we have entered the Age of Aquarius and the 7th Angel is beginning to sound. During the next 2,000 years, the 7th Solar Aspect of Deity which pulsates with the Violet Flame will be the predominant influence on Earth.

During the past 25 years, Humanity en masse reached a tipping point that allowed for the return of our Mother God in profound and unprecedented ways. The I AM Presence of every man, woman, and child on Earth has made the choice to reclaim our Divine Birthright as Sons and Daughters of God and to return to Christ Consciousness. On December 21, 2012, we God Victoriously passed through the Shift of the Ages. On December 22, 2012, Humanity received a Baptism from our Mother God-the Holy Spirit-that bathed Humanity and the Earth in 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Sacred Fire. This paved the way for the God Victorious Birth of the New Earth into the 5th-Dimensional Realms of Cause. 

On December 22, 2012 literally millions of awakened Humanity around the world focused the power of our attention on the Birth of the New Earth. Together we created a Forcefield of Divine Light that moved the Earth and ALL her Life through an unstoppable shift of energy, vibration, and consciousness. Now every particle of Life on Earth is abiding in frequencies of Divine Light that will transform this blessed planet into the patterns of perfection for our new Planetary Cause of Divine Love as we focus on them through our thoughts, words, actions, feelings, and beliefs. This is the beginning of the Renaissance of Divine Love Humanity is destined to cocreate in the physical world of form as we live, move, breathe, and act out of this new reality. Pay attention. Focus ONLY on what you want to cocreate on the New Earth through Love and Reverence for ALL Life.

With the Birth of the New Earth we have moved into a Higher Order of Being. Love is the Order of the New Day on Planet Earth. This is not just a lofty platitude or wishful thinking. This is the reality of the New Earth we are now living upon. A supreme consciousness of Love is filtering into the heart and mind of every person on the planet. The masses of Humanity will soon "see with new eyes and hear with new ears." Daily and hourly keep this inner knowing in your heart and mind. Pay attention to the Loving experiences manifesting all around you. You will be amazed at the things that are happening within Humanity that reflect a new consciousness of Love, Oneness, and Reverence for ALL Life.

Just for a moment, take a deep breath and enter the Divinity of your heart. Feel the elation pouring forth from our Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven in response to the unprecedented Victory in the Light the I AM Presences of Humanity have cocreated. Never in the history of time has the collective energy, vibration, and consciousness of Humanity taken such a quantum leap into the frequencies of Light.

Throughout 2013, 2014, and 2015 the Company of Heaven will guide us through amazing opportunities that will accelerate the process of our tangible manifestation of the New Earth. All we have to do is ask. Those patterns of perfection exist right here, right now. These are wondrous times. Stay focused in the Light and pay attention. This is the beginning of our glorious New Reality.  And so it is!

Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization

www.eraofpeace.org

FAX: 520-751-2981;
Phone: 520-885-7909

New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose
PO Box 41883
Tucson, Arizona 85717

This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is offered for FREE, is not altered, and the proper credit line is included. Thank you.

©2013 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg

THE FREEDOM ROAD

THE FREEDOM ROAD: In "Road to Freedom" David Icke gives a keynote lecture reveals many secrets where hidden by those who govern us and manipulate. Among other things, talks about the Freemasons and the Illuminati and its relationship with many of the U.S. Presidents. En "Camino a la Libertad" David Icke nos ofrece una magistral conferencia donde desvela numerosos secretos ocultos por aquellos que nos gobiernan y manipulan. Entre otras cosas, nos habla sobre la masonería y los iluminatis y su relación con muchos de los presidentes de EE.UU.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing. Are frequencies that affect the balance and harmony of the body, restoring energy patterns. Among other tunes are Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana and music with dolphins and whales. Música especial para relajarse, meditar y sanar. Son frecuencias que inciden en el equilibrio y la armonía del cuerpo, restableciendo los patrones energéticos. Entre otras, se encuentran melodías de Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana y música con delfines y ballenas. RELAJACIÓN MÚSICA, MÚSICA RELAX, MÚSICA MEDITACIÓN, MEDITATION MUSIC, FRECUENCIAS SANADORAS, MUSICA ALTERNATIVA, MUSICA SANADORA, MUSICA PARA SANAR EL ALMA, HEALING MUSIC, MUSIC FOR HEALING,healing frequency, FREQUENCY TO HEAL, MUSICA ESPIRITUAL, SPIRITUAL MUSIC, MUSICA DELFINES, DOLPHIN MUSIC, MUSICA NEW AGE, MUSICA REIKI, MUSICA YOGA, MUSICA DE BALLENAS, RELAX MUSIC FRECUENCIAS SAGRADAS SOLFEGGIO