Spiritualnetworks

Facebook icon Twitter icon Forward icon

Your Daily Reading: “Living Wide Awake” Handling Impulsive Spending and Extravagances 1/4/13

You can change the way you handle impulsive spending and extravagances.
Part of impulse spending is based upon a fear-based adrenal response to stimuli, such as from watching a dramatic television commercial.
Commercial budgets during the holiday season are highest second only to the super bowl! (Watch out!)
Consumers are lulled into this dreamy, trance-like emotional state, based upon feel-good notions from feel-good lore.
Opposing Energies: scarcity consciousness, lack, fear, worry, over-spending
Marketeers cull the very life out of those values in commercial television we so appreciate at the holidays, in the name of profits.
What consumers have yet to realize is if they didn't listen to or watch commercial television during the holidays (or any other time), they likely wouldn't be so affected by the draw of spending.
Now, not watching commercial television won't eliminate all those “great opportunities” you’ve been lead to believe.
Instead, you can focus on the reality of what this programming has been doing to you!
Consumers have been "afraid" to not follow trends out of pressures from peers also affected by the subliminal messages in commercial television.
Lack or scarcity consciousness out of fear of being poor (or not having enough stuff that's promoted out there) attracts more fear and worry.
Wide Awake Words™ for today: independence, conscience, wealth-consciousness
Rather than worry and obsess or overspend; next time, let go.
Let things handle themselves beginning today, instead of “Pushing the River”.
Take the initiative with all that mental energy used in negative chatter and worry, and use it by creating more methods to save money, instead of focusing on limited resources, and popular demands.
Begin to focus on you, and your own reality, rather than a reality carved out of a mega-marketing and sales plan designed to perpetuate wealth for the marketeers, and decline for consumers.
That said, any communication activity (speaking, email, letters, phone, skype, etc) associated with getting balance financially generates rewards or recognition today, perhaps even solving a money problem.
Peace.
Catherine
“Uniting Spiritual Growth with Conscious Living”™
www.TheNaturalSage.com
© 2013 The Sage Lady All Rights Reserved.

Goodbye to my teacher, Sun Myung Moon

I first heard Rev. Moon speak while attending college in Seattle in 1974. His topic was titled, Christianity in Crisis. I was like many other students at that time, looking into various religions, disciplines and life styles. One thing that troubled me most were unanswered questions about the life of Jesus and the very few stories and accounts there were to describe such an amazing person. In one talk, Rev. Moon an unknown Korean evangelist at that time, explained many of my most pressing questions. That was just the beginning of what has been an incredible life, full of drama and adventure, as I have attempted to follow some of his direction though not always successfully.

He wrote his autobiography a couple of years ago and it is now a part of history as Father Moon (as I think of him) passed away at 93, in September of 2012. It is now available through virtual technology and I am attaching it here for anyone wanting to know more about this enigmatic man.

I am happy to respond to questions or comments.

Nadya Hinson

The Music in Me

You are invited to accompany me on a personal odyssey - one that on some levels I have done frequently - this account involves - the first but not likely the last of its kind for the New Year (2013). Having said that generally no two journey's are entirely alike. As I have said I openly welcome your company though I will say at the outset, that I can't really guarantee you will "go" anywhere, or that you will go where I am going or even believe that it's possible that anyone can or is, going anywhere. Perhaps the portal created by my musings will invite a similar journey for you, maybe we will begin together and arrive a a cross-road where we will be called in opposite directions. Equally possible, you may think this the psychotic rambling fabrication, induced by one too many (did I say one?) shortbread cookies - it matters not. As writer, editor & publisher, I pitched the story and have been given the green light, "go ahead" said I, "run the story." Great I'll ensure the shortbread is delivered to the agreed upon location! (But I do digress) So, the journey I refer to is that which I invariably take when listening to the sound track from the movie "August Rush." That music for me is soul candy - it is shamanic healing journey, creative portal and muse combined. In the overture the voice of the main character - (a young boy) says, "sometimes the world tries to knock it out of you!"Before I venture to share further with regard to "it"- I suppose it's worth mentioning that the character in the movie is "orphaned," though not specifically my reality, I was adopted as a baby. So perhaps there are elements of this story that resonate for me where others might only see it as a variation of "Oliver Twist." He continues on further during the overture that, "I believe in music the way some people believe in fairy tales - that what he "hears" is the same thing his mother & father heard, that the notes he hears are the same notes they heard that brought them together""Maybe that's how they find me?" (he concludes) I am not holding out for this to be the road-map to locating my parents (in fact I have been reunited with many from my mother's side of the family - though she had passed by that time). But what of this music he describes that which drew his parents together (that drew my parents together) long enough for conception to occur - who says the lyrics were to include they stay together the rest of their natural lives? To return to "it," I choose to believe that which "the world attempts to knock out of you" is the call of your soul, the music nothing less, than the "voice" of the Divine. This sometimes happens by "loving" parents that believe the best interest is being served,when their child "gets a real job," passion being seen like a nursery rhyme maxim. "It" can be so deeply lost beneath the layers of conditioning,the wounds of conformity, even destroyed by those that are so afraid, because they don't hear or understand the soul song of another. I did say we're going on a journey! I can't begin to tell you how many times I have heard this entire sound track, even still at times there are tracks within that move me to tears and some of these are instrumental. See the thing is, I invite you to listen to "it" but you may not hear "it," at all. To me the arrangements, the energy, the resonance and yes some of the lyrics take me somewhere. There has always been music in my life - my father a musician in a military band, "music lessons" for my adopted sister and myself. There is music that was playing during my childhood that I remember note for note to this day. I play a little guitar and sing some (and this is not false modesty) it reflects what I believe to be true, even though I get relatively widespread positive feedback. So even if the music from that movie might not gain "critical acclaim" from some more widely trained or experienced to assess it through widely accepted criteria - "it" is sonically and viscerally perfect to me. I welcome your company on this journey, I will hear the truth of your experience - nothing can detract from this being "it" (or a part there of) for me. I can't tell you if this is "it" speaking to me through the music nor tell you that the music is "it" for you. All I know is most of my life I've been searching for "it" (largely outside of myself). To embrace divine order and timing I conclude that I have been led by the "music" upon the "Long and Winding Road" to the place and time where I begin to know "it" for myself. Perhaps now, writing becomes the vehicle through which I express "it." There has been pain and sadness as part of my story that has obscured "it." When I touch "it" or "it" me - I know that a connection deeply personal, profound & loving is occurring. I pray that each is ably to find "it" and express "it" in their unique and perfect way,and that the day will come when no longer does anyone feel it necessary or acceptable to "knock 'it' out of anyone!"

IT IS Time to awaken our Eternal Friends.

Hare KRSNA My Eternal Friends. Temple of the Heart guided by Gaurahari Das, humbly offers these bhakti filled videos for your eager souls to be nourished upon. Curiosity will be your best friend.

The Prevailing Good Thought Prayer!

This is a powerful affirmative prayer by the late Dr. Raymond Charles Barker; start your year off on the right track, recite this prayer throughout the year to cause the spiritual activity of money to circulate in your life!

In the Omnipresence of Good I live, move and have my experience. God in all, through all, is all. Knowing this, I watch my thinking, and I watch what I say. I make certain my thinking is in accord with Truth, and I make certain that the words proceeding out of my mouth are in accord with Truth. I think and talk in affirmative ways that bring forth the good I want. All life and intelligence respond to my correct way of thinking and speaking.

Knowing that negative states of consciousness disrupt the spiritual process of right living, I demand that my subconscious mind erase all negatives in my thought and feeling nature. I decree their demise and elimination from my consciousness. Now, I create the good I want by my affirmative thinking of it. All opposition to good has ceased. Good is mine by virtue of my consciousness. No individual, situation or condition can interfere. The Law of Mind now creates and establishes in my life my good.

Infinite Mind always responds to my right thinking and speaking. I select and maintain healthy attitudes, optimistic and therefore spiritual. I waste no mental energy on fear and doubt. I have faith in the good, the true and the loving.
>>Dr. Raymond Charles Barker
_______________________________________________

For more powerful "money treatments" like this, download your FREE copy of Money Is God In Action by Dr. Raymond Charles Barker: http://www.productandgifts.com/optin/god_in_action

HAPPY READING!Happy
>>Submitted by: Dwayne Neal
"Knowledge is power, but ACTION is King!"

Short Video "The Porcelain Unicorn" ~ Posted By Agnes MacEachern

I hope you enjoy this 3-minute video entitled, "The Porcelain Unicorn".
It was the Grand Prize winner of the Philips Parallel Lines, "Tell It Your Way" Competition.
I believe the guidelines were that it had to be told with as few words as possible and come in under 5 minutes, but it had to tell a complete story.
You will need to keep the Kleenex box handy because it is very emotional.
Thank you

Sri Brahma Samhita - Bhaktisiddhanta Maharaja

Krishna, who is a transcendental cowherd
boy in the spiritual skies,
is the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Having an eternally blissful spiritual form,
He is the primeval cause of
every other causal agency in
this manifest creation.

The most sublime of spiritual realms
is made up of thousands
of lotus petals.

The stem of this exalted lotus flower
originally extends from
His cosmic bodies’ heart.

Within the thousands of lotus petals,
the central aspect of this flower
contains the lotus eyed Krishna.

As multifaceted as a diamond,
the central core of
Krishna’s immortal body
contains both dualities
of His nectarian being.

Upon entering into this lotus flower,
Radha, the female counterpart
of Krishna’s emotions,
sings in ecstatic delight
the following eighteen
syllable mantra -
klim krsnaya govindaya
gopijnana vallahbhaya svaha.

Each petal of this transcendental cosmos
is a shelter for each gopi;
who is of the same ecstatic essence
as the Divine Couple, Radha Govinda.

Its extended leaves are the
spiritual meeting places
of the topmost conjugal lovers.

Surrounding this thousand
petaled lotus flower
is the spiritual realm known as Svetadvipa.

Divided into four abodes,
the presiding deities of each abode,
such as Vasudeva, Sankarsana,
Pradyumna and Aniruddha,
represents the four qualifications
of being pious, spiritually wealthy,
devotionally passionate and emotionally liberated.

Within Svetadvipa are ten tridents
meant to protect the divine residents
of this abode from the incoming influences
of Kali yuga’s mundane personalities.

Like the four presiding deities
of the four directions,
there are ten minor
presiding deities for the ten directions
which corresponds to the ten tridents.

Protection is available from each deity
by reciting their glorious mantra forms.

The Lord of Goloka Vrindavana,
Krishna, is the self manifest god
of eternal ecstasy.

Always immersed in the
luxurious enjoyments
of His sportive pastimes,
He is never made impure
by His material creations down below.

Though never fully uniting
with His mundane energies,
the goddess of the lower realms
is not that distant from the core of the Absolute Truth.

Glancing over His energies,
Krishna impregnates the manifest creation
with His life giving seed of eternal happiness.

Stepping His own creative potency down
in order to make the cosmos
or goddess of the material creation
more receptive to His seed,
only a portion of Krishna’s divine energy
goes into manifesting what is
seen by all living entities.

Forming an effulgent halo
of masculine assertiveness,
Maya, who is by all means limited
and temporal, combines with the
segmented portion of Krishna’s
male energies in order to form
the nucleus of what is known as
the perverted reflection of divine consciousness.

Everything which emanates from this
union of mundane masculine
and feminine energies is produced
by way of the male and female seed and ovum.

By having the masculine energies
of Shiva touch the female
energies of Maya,
millions of living entities
are produced under the same
divine pattern that Shiva and Shakti are governed by.

Surpassing Shiva and Shakti
in Their creative potency is Maha Vishnu.
As an extension or branch of
the original Krishna tree,
He produces thousands of avataras
to impregnate thousands of universes
with knowledge of Krishna.

Also called Narayana,
Maha Vishnu peacefully rests
in the infinite causal ocean,
dreaming of ruling over the many
Shivas and Shaktas that are in charge
of so many other lesser material creations or planets.

Maha Vishnu, the greatest of universal gods,
channels through Shiva, the Lord of materiality,
golden seeds of immortality which are all
eventually covered over by the five great elements.

Giving life to the trinity of divine personalities,
Maha Vishnu sprang forth Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva
from His right limb, left limb and forehead.

In charge of the basest levels of egotism,
Shiva or Shambu makes every jiva soul
forgetful of its relationship with Krishna,
who supersedes Maha Vishnu.

As One God in several important
forms or qualities, Krishna, through Maha Vishnu,
who acts through Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva,
plays an eternal pastime of creation,
maintenance and destruction.

Each Lord thus unites with His
respective consort like Radha Govinda
does in order to further engage in such pastimes
of unlimited and limited conscious awareness.

Inert and inactive for many kalpas,
the living entities who are the result
of the varying degrees of union attained
by the varying degrees of Godhead,
began to move about
in this melting pot of divine potencies.

Once active and moving,
the Lord of lords entered into
the hearts of every living entity;
thus giving of Himself
so that they could also live like He does.

This jiva soul which you have
within you is fully eternal
and is intimately associating
with the Absolute Truth
because of a tie of eternal friendship.

All jivas are like the four faced Brahma
who is expert in the knowledge of the four Vedas.

Being born in the same way as Brahma,
every jiva soul, who is a part of Brahma’s body,
looks out into the vast darkness that
extends indefinitely in every of the ten directions.

Brahma’s consort, Sarasvati,
recognized His dilemma
and admonished Him to chant
klim krsnaya govindaya gopijnana vallabhaya svaha.

O Brahma, continued Sarasvati,
associate with the
Supreme Lord Krishna
by means of repeating this mantra.

Meditating for thousands of years
on this mantra, Brahman performed
many pious deeds in order to realize
how Krishna is the center of every creation.

Playing on His divine flute,
Krishna eternally radiates His
blissful energies while sitting on His throne
in the middle of His lotus flower kingdom.

Producing as many gopis
as He channels through His flute songs,
every milkmaid of Goloka Vrindavana
worships Him with Their transcendental love.

Finally projecting Himself into
the sounds of Krishna’s flute
by sincerely chanting the Gayatri mantras,
Brahma was initiated into the status
of being twice born.

Carrying the message of Godhead
on His tongue, Brahma’s ears
were only satisfied by
hearing Krishna’s flute songs.

By chanting, Brahma realized
the essence of the vast ocean of Truth.
Worshiping Krishna, He sung
this hymn to all of creation.

I worship Govinda,
the First Loving God
who cares for nothing but
milking His wish fulfilling cows.

Living in villages made of spiritual gems,
millions of desire trees decorates
such a transcendental paradise.

Reverently served by an
innumerable amount of gopis,
Krishna is the All Attractive Godhead.

I worship Govinda,
who is master of His flute.

Having eyes which are as fresh
as lotus petals, His peacock feather
only adds onto the already
infinitely beautiful form of His face.

Tinged with the blueness of a rain cloud,
His transcendental body is capable
of outcharming the beauty of millions of cupids.

I worship Govinda,
whose neck is bedecked
with a flower garland of devotion.

Watching His hands,
which are decorated with
priceless gems, He always enjoys
His sportive pastimes with
the residents of Goloka Vrindavana.

Playfully posed in His
threefold bending form,
Syamasundara is the eternal existence of eternity.

I worship Govinda,
whose form is the culmination
of all of the blissful truths of a substantial universe.

Every one of His limbs is used
to perform an infinite amount of services
stretching across the three worlds
of Goloka Vrindavana, Svetadvipa
and the innumerable material creations.

I worship Govinda,
who is untouchable by the Vedas;
but is obtainable by the ecstatic
devotional love of the jiva souls.

As the Supreme Identity or Purusha,
Krishna is surprisingly appearing
as a fully blossoming youth of no more than sixteen years.

I worship Govinda,
whose lotus feet are the source
of every yogis’ life breath
and who is the inspiration behind
every philosophers’ desire
to merge with the insignificant Brahman
whose life span is fixed to the material creation’s life span.

As the undifferentiated Spirit
of everything manifest and unmanifest,
there is no difference between
His consciousness and His energies.

May I humbly bow down to Krishna
who is the atom within every atom
and the universe within every universe.

Adoring Govinda,
all jivas souls who are fond
of singing the glories of the Vedas
with devotion are equipped
with the transcendental qualities
of that which they decide to praise.

I worship Govinda,
who is the greatest consort of Radha.

Admiring His own spiritual nature
in Her form, She exemplifies
all sixty four activities of love,
which are carried out by
Her best of friends;
who are in reality
parts and parcels of the
varying moods of rapturous union.

I worship Govinda,
who is best captured by
the name Syamasundara.

With all of the attributes of creation,
Krishna causes His pure devotees
to behold Their union with Him
in Their eye that is tinged
with the medicinal salve of love.

I worship Govinda,
whose loving effulgence
is the inherent reality behind
the Brahman of the Upanishads.

Being the regulative principles
of the material creations,
goodness, passion and ignorance
are in no way equal to
the pure devotional potency
of supramundane piety.

I worship Govinda,
whose glorious pastimes
are eternally reflected
within the minds of all aspiring jiva souls.

Surpassing Devi-dhama
and Mahesha-dhama,
Hari-dhama is just below
the spiritual realm of Goloka Vrindavana.

All glories to Krishna’s abode
which is the nectar moon of ultimate perfection.

Durga, the goddess of the external potencies,
conducts Her actions under
the supervision of Govinda’s infinite star like wisdom.

Shambhu, the god of destruction,
is a transformation of
the milky curd like realizations of Krishna Prema.

Like a candle that is possessing
the same light as the original candle of faith,
Govinda is the same incarnation of love
as every other avatara that He chose
to perform pastimes in.

I worship Govinda,
who lies in deep sleep
while enjoying the vastness of space.

As the center of Ganesha’s attraction,
Ganesha infinitely admires His lotus feet
which are reservoirs of the destroying fires
of victory in relation to the
life threatening obstacles of Maya.

I worship Govinda,
for everything returns to Him
after the universal cataclysm of
temporal destruction.

Being the controller of the Sun’s
turnings throughout the infinite wheel of time,
every virtue, vice, planet and insect
arises from Your causal ocean of divine creativity.

I worship Govinda,
the bestower of love to the devotees,
knowledge to the philosophers,
and fruitive results to the lowly workers.

Meditating upon Him
in any mood or emotional reaction,
Krishna will accept your worst
of sorrows and your greatest of exultations.

Admiring Svetadvipa,
which is the abode
where so many goddesses
engage in sportive pastimes with Krishna.

Every drop of water transforms
into a gem of immortal nectar,
and every word becomes
a danceable song.

His flute brings everything
to life and the streets
of Svetadvipa are filled
with transcendental entities
who are literally oceans of rasa.

Only known to a fortunate few,
Svetadvipa is the counterpart
of Goloka Vrindavana’s glories.

Receiving direct instructions
from Krishna,
Brahma attentively listens
to the five following slokas of fulfillment.

When your pure spiritual body
is stimulated by knowledge of Me
and by experiences of devotional ecstasy,
uninterrupted prema, which is a dim reflection
of My love for you, makes your heart
melt in meekness towards My most beloved form.

The highest level of devotional realization
is proceeded towards with each step
that is taken in the direction
of conduct that is fueled by scriptural injunctions.

Progressing through the preliminary stages
of piety and a consciousness
that is fixed on Me,
the joys of self realization are comparable
to no other state of being other than
the supreme bliss that is My united heart.

Abandoning all religious and social duties,
serve Me with full faith.
The degree of your realization will
correspond to the degree of
your commitment to meditating
on My transcendental deeds and pastimes.

I am the seed of every phenomena
and I am the fire of the universe’s austerities.
By wielding this tremendous potency,
a love which is swan like will bring
you to My highest abode,
which is Manjari bhava,
the ecstasy of Radha.

Copyright - The Blue Cross And Shining Sunset Academy

Spreading the love

How much love can you give in one day?

1 give a loving hug to a random person or a friend

2 Helping someone across the road

3 sit and listen to someone who is hurting

4 make a special effort towards someone who your not keen on

5 repeat all day until the sun goes down

remember...... love is something, if you give it away.... you end up having more

It is easier to Criticze!

Once upon a time there was a painter who had just completed his course. He took 3 days and painted beautiful scenery. He wanted people's opinion about his caliber and painting skills.
He put his creation at a busy street-crossing. And just down below a board which read -"I have painted this piece. Since I'm new to this profession I might have committed some mistakes in my strokes etc. Please put a cross wherever you see a mistake."
While he came back in the evening to collect his painting he was completely shattered to see that whole canvass was filled with Xs (crosses) and some people had even written their comments on the painting.
Disheartened and broken completely he ran to his master's place and burst into tears.

This young artist was breathing heavily and master heard him saying "I'm useless and if this is what I have learnt to paint I'm not worth becoming a painter. People have rejected me completely. I feel like dying"
Master smiled and suggested "My Son, I will prove that you are a great artist and have learnt a flawless painting. Do as I say without questioning it. It WILL work."
Young artist reluctantly agreed and two days later early morning he presented a replica of his earlier painting to his master. Master took that gracefully and smiled.
"Come with me." master said.

They reached the same street-square early morning and displayed the same painting exactly at the same place. Now master took out another board which read -"Gentlemen, I have painted this piece. Since I'm new to this profession I might have committed some mistakes in my strokes etc. I have put a box with colors and brushes just below. Please do a favor. If you see a mistake, kindly pick up the brush and correct it." Master and disciple walked back home.
They both visited the place same evening. Young painter was surprised to see that actually there was not a single correction done so far. Next day again they visited and found painting remained untouched. They say the painting was kept there for a month for no correction came in!
It is easier to criticize, but difficult to improve.
Remember not to get carried away or judge yourself by someone else’s criticism and feel depressed...

Author unknown
P.s- i had saved this piece in my mail drafts since so many years,today i know why i never discarded it.. Smile

Pass the BUTTER PLEASE

This is interesting . .. .Written by NATHAN NEELY

Margarine was originally manufactured to fatten turkeys. When it killed the turkeys, the people who had put all the money into the research wanted a payback so they put their heads together to figure out what to do with this product to get their money back.

It was a white substance with no food appeal so they added the yellow colouring and sold it to people to use in place of butter. How do you like it? They have come out with some clever new flavourings....

DO YOU KNOW.. The difference between margarine and butter?

Read on to the end...gets very interesting!

Both have the same amount of calories.
Butter is slightly higher in saturated fats at 8 grams; compared to 5 grams for margarine.

Eating margarine can increase heart disease in women by 53% over eating the same amount of butter, according to a recent Harvard Medical Study.

Eating butter increases the absorption of many other nutrients in other foods.

Butter has many nutritional benefits where margarine has a few and only because they are added!

Butter tastes much better than margarine and it can enhance the flavours of other foods.

Butter has been around for centuries where margarine has been around for less than 100 years .

And now, for Margarine..

Very High in Trans fatty acids.

Triples risk of coronary heart disease ...

Increases total cholesterol and LDL (this is the bad cholesterol) and lowers HDL cholesterol, (the good cholesterol)

Increases the risk of cancers up to five times..

Lowers quality of breast milk

Decreases immune response.

Decreases insulin response.

And here's the most disturbing fact... HERE IS THE PART THAT IS VERY INTERESTING!
Margarine is but ONE MOLECULE away from being PLASTIC... and shares 27 ingredients with PAINT.

These facts alone were enough to have me avoiding margarine for life and anything else that is hydrogenated (this means hydrogen is added, changing the molecular structure of the substance).

Open a tub of margarine and leave it open in your garage or shaded area. Within a couple of days you will notice a couple of things:

* no flies, not even those pesky fruit flies will go near it (that should tell you something)

* it does not rot or smell differently because it has no nutritional value ; nothing will grow on it. Even those teeny weeny microorganisms will not a find a home to grow.

Why? Because it is nearly plastic . Would you melt your Tupperware and spread that on your toast?

Share This With Your Friends.....(If you want to butter them up')!

Chinese Proverb:
When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Pass the BUTTER PLEASE" - THANKS NATHAN NEELY

Violence Begets Violence

Many people ask me if I believe some people are evil. However you perceive ‘evil’ there is no question that some people do horrible things. People make choices and their choices lead them in different, horrible or opposite directions of the reality they wanted to create for themselves. When they do this, they often feel bad - uneasy, unhappy, unsure. Western society is quick to label them as ‘bad.’ And they might label themselves as ‘bad’ too.

Instead of labeling oneself, people could simply acknowledge that they made a choice that led them down a path of terrible actions, and then let go, forgive oneself and prepare for the next opportunity to choose a better path, and act, in ways that support one’s best intentions

Buddhists believe there are evil actions, which needs to be blocked, preventing harm from coming to anyone. However, there is no absolute, unchangeable force of evil in the world. Adhering to the Buddhist belief, there are no good, bad or evil people. People’s choices and actions lead them in different directions; thus creating a reality of harm to others; which is challenging to comprehend. Buddhists believe people choose or do things that are in the opposite direction of harmony and peace.

No matter how you define evil, there is no question that the attack on the WTC on September 11, 2001, Columbine, the shooting of Congresswoman Gabby Giffords and others in Tucson, AZ and most recently Sandy Hook were horrible actions against people. In each instance people were minding their business and doing what they agreed to do; when suddenly everything changed with out warning.

It is not that Buddhism has no idea of ‘evil,’ it is that Buddhists respond to horrible actions different than Western beliefs dictate. There is a Chinese character used in Buddhist texts, which is most appropriately translated as ‘evil.’ It means something different than ‘evil’ does in the context of Western thought and religion.

The majority of people experienced childhoods in which violence (spanking – a.k.a. corporal punishment) and ‘good or bad’ labels are the weapon of choice that adults perceive will maintain control of children’s behavior. You were labeled ‘good’ if you did what you were told and ‘bad’ if you did not obey the adult authority. This kind of discipline undermines a person’s ability to create their moral center and to trust and be guided by their inner self.

Violence begets violence. The more the child is controlled through violence and labels, the more the child’s resentment builds and is taken into adulthood only to explode in violence when least expected. If you were parented vis-à-vis labels and corporal punishment, you may notice your Self feeling shockwaves of badness when you do something you were taught was ‘wrong or bad.’ Even though you now know you are not ‘bad,’ the label has been ingrained in your psyche as if it is in concrete. Conversely, you may feel ‘good’ when you do what you learned was right. Notice how these labels put you in a straitjacket.

An important aspect of your spiritual unfolding requires that you grow beyond what you experienced and take responsibility for your liberation on your own terms.

You are a human being with every right to be who you truly are with the right to learn and explore your Self on this earth plane. To label your Self ‘good’ or ‘bad’ recreates the trauma you lived as a child. Who you are is a decision-maker and every moment provides you the opportunity to move in the direction of your higher self or in the direction of stagnation or degradation. In the final analysis, only you know the difference. If you notice your Self engaging in self-judgment, STOP your Self and come back to what you know to be true…you are a powerful being learning and exploring this earth plane.

Know that you are simply you – learning and growing. Treat your Self with respect, kindness, compassion and integrity.

Here’s to learning and exploring your Self. ###

Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, PhD is an internationally recognized expert on bridging Science, Spirit and Human Potential with over 30+ years experience as a transformation facilitator, speaker, and educator in natural health and wellness; personal/ professional development. She holds a PhD in Metaphysics. She is Founder/CEO of Genesis Consultants, Inc. Past President, International Association for Regression Research and Therapies, she serves on the board for Arizona Holistic Chamber of Commerce; Board Faculty Member for the World Regression Congress - Netherlands, India, Brazil, Turkey and Portugal 2014. http://drdorothy.net http://teamasea.com/DrDorothy

Quantum Physics ..

sending  energy  from a distance one travels in deep meditative state and that begins a shift to the mind set .. In that instance ..  quantum consciousness flows through and in that divinity .. souls  collide .. Interconnectedness rains down upon the collective force that at the exact moment others exhibits the shift in reality to think of all possibilities ... with love and peace as the guiding motivational force ... united  we become  .. and as one .. we shift with the cosmic consciousness .. that is what the Mystics call god consciousness or aka quantum consciousness or aka divine consciousness  or aka higher self .. and so on and so on ... It points to one thing .. We are the key to all that is shifting   .. use that key to unlatch the lock that keeps you  looking  for possibilities  in what you may think are impossibilities ...

Just

January 3, 2013 an easy 20 mile meditative run “Know your magic, trust your magic, use your magic and know that you are a manifestation of life's magic.”

PODCAST-On-Demand: RUMI and the Sufi Poet-Mystics, Part One: Visions of Allah



PODCAST-On-Demand: RUMI and the Sufi Poet-Mystics, Part One: Visions of Allah -- This Week on Spiritual Awakening Radio:

Click to Begin Streaming:
http://view.liveindexer.com/ViewIndexSessionSLAO.aspx?indexSessionSKU=kbYFaAhNeIj931rQQsSufw%3d%3d

Or Download MP3:
http://download.liveindexer.com/podcasts/HealthyLifeOD/Audio//ECI_AUTO/Jan2013/SPA010113_wma.mp3

The great Sufi mystic Rumi once said, "If you are seeking, seek us with joy, for we live in the kingdom of joy. Do not give your heart to anything else but to the love of those who are clear joy, do not stray into the neighborhood of despair. For there are hopes: they are real, they exist - do not go in the direction of darkness - I tell you: SUNS EXIST!!!"

The mystical utterances of Rumi and other great Sufi Masters speak directly to the heart. They encourage us to see the hidden Light, to discover Divine Secrets, to perceive the Way that lovers can find their Beloved. The Sufis, through their poems and ecstatic revelations are attempting to share their Secrets with the world, or at least with those discerning souls who find their words to be not only nice poetry, but something much more -- soul-expressions coming from lovers caught up in the divine bliss of a higher reality.

All for the love of wisdom and radio,
James
Spiritual Awakening Radio
http://www.SpiritualAwakeningRadio.com/announce.html

Travel With God

''God Through Anne Terri With The Holy Spirit:
Preparations are underway for Anne's return with Me across the ocean; two weeks away from flight.

The situation for packing a bag to fly has become an insurmountable chore. I Help her, as she tackles this task. Less is more, has become her motto, based upon her love for Jesus' teaching. However, with well meaning family gifts, she now must ship some back. And with Airline carry on regulations for many, it is as packing for a non -human! I Pray, as does Anne that this will improve for all travelers in the future

AMEN''
data:newerPageTitle data:olderPageTitle data:homeMsg

THE FREEDOM ROAD

THE FREEDOM ROAD: In "Road to Freedom" David Icke gives a keynote lecture reveals many secrets where hidden by those who govern us and manipulate. Among other things, talks about the Freemasons and the Illuminati and its relationship with many of the U.S. Presidents. En "Camino a la Libertad" David Icke nos ofrece una magistral conferencia donde desvela numerosos secretos ocultos por aquellos que nos gobiernan y manipulan. Entre otras cosas, nos habla sobre la masonería y los iluminatis y su relación con muchos de los presidentes de EE.UU.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing.

Special music for relaxation, meditation and healing. Are frequencies that affect the balance and harmony of the body, restoring energy patterns. Among other tunes are Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana and music with dolphins and whales. Música especial para relajarse, meditar y sanar. Son frecuencias que inciden en el equilibrio y la armonía del cuerpo, restableciendo los patrones energéticos. Entre otras, se encuentran melodías de Ahu Saglam, Arnica Montana y música con delfines y ballenas. RELAJACIÓN MÚSICA, MÚSICA RELAX, MÚSICA MEDITACIÓN, MEDITATION MUSIC, FRECUENCIAS SANADORAS, MUSICA ALTERNATIVA, MUSICA SANADORA, MUSICA PARA SANAR EL ALMA, HEALING MUSIC, MUSIC FOR HEALING,healing frequency, FREQUENCY TO HEAL, MUSICA ESPIRITUAL, SPIRITUAL MUSIC, MUSICA DELFINES, DOLPHIN MUSIC, MUSICA NEW AGE, MUSICA REIKI, MUSICA YOGA, MUSICA DE BALLENAS, RELAX MUSIC FRECUENCIAS SAGRADAS SOLFEGGIO